Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co. 16 Gallatin Co. 0 (1A)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin County goes to 7-4 as their season ends. Congratulations to Coach Browning and the Wildcats on a great season. Not bad at all for just a second year program.:thumb:

  • Author

Good season Cats! Keep your heads held high...

Congratulations to the Wildcats on a terrific season! Let me say that it has been an absolute pleasure to have seen the group of seniors play now for 3 years. What an outstanding bunch of young men they are and I am certain the future is bright for them! Good luck to them all, and remember that hard works always pays off huge rewards.:thumb:

 

Good luck to the Raiders as they continue on their journey.

what happened in the game.

Trimble defense must of been great.

I know that Gallatin had to use their 3rd string QB.

CONGRATS RAIDERS!!!

What a great win! The Raiders made history tonight being the first team to win a playoff game in school history!! Best of luck in all games to come on the road to STATE!!!

Trimble wins the first playoff game in school history without there all-state Tailback.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Trimble defense shut out the wildcats. I guess the cats did not control both sides of the ball in this one.

 

Time to get ready for #2 ranked Panthers.

Coach Buckett I guess we will not have to use our passes this week.

WOW! Closer then I thought it was going to be. I guess Brossart was not the team that Gallatin needed to get ready for playoffs. Coach Poynter must be saving his big guns for Frankfort. Great win Raiders! Can't wait to see you against the Panthers next week :thumb:

Tough loss, but a great season for the Wildcats. Gives the returnees something to work for next year. Keep those heads high in Sawville.

what happened in the game.

Trimble defense must of been great.

I know that Gallatin had to use their 3rd string QB.

 

 

 

What Happened...Five Fumbles etc.... but I wouldn't say it was because of Trimbles great defense. The game was scoreless in the first half and Trimble didn't score until a fumble recovery. I am so proud of our Wildcats and of our young quarterback starting in only his second varsity game. Also, with a very short time to adjust to a new offense, our coaches did a great job.

 

Congrats to Trimble. I could see the Trimble coaches excitement during the game from the stands and I am happy for them and the players for the first district win.

 

As for our seniors:thumb: Everyone in the county will always remember you and the amazing 2 short varsity years of football you had. You were leaders on and off the field and you have paved the way for our future football program. I hope we can watch some of you play at the next level.

 

Congrats again to Trimble and we look forward to seeing you on the hardwood.:p

Congrats to both teams and special kudos to Coach Tim Browning for an outstanding job with a 2cd year program. He is deserving of Coach of the Year consideration.

Congratulations to the Raiders..we will be pulling for you the rest of the way.

 

Also great season GC...you had a great season.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.