Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co. 16 Gallatin Co. 0 (1A)

Featured Replies

Wait.. where's the deal? You get free Shasta and a win.. what do you do if you lose (I mean, don't win)? ;)

 

Ummm...I guess that you are right. In that case...I guess that I will buy the Shasta for the Girls 8th Region Class "A" tourney, which is at our place this year!

 

L1 and I have an appreciation for the good stuff!

  • Replies 78
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait.. where's the deal? You get free Shasta and a win.. what do you do if you lose (I mean, don't win)? ;)

 

It's Faygo for you, then.

:lol: Actually, NONE of that credit goes to me, but to our coaches and our boys.

 

I thought that you were a Henry Co fan? I didn't know that you had been going to Trimble Co games since the loss of Bird. Sorry, I guess that I had your allegience wrong. ;)

I am a fan of good football and a fan yours I am. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.