Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co. 16 Gallatin Co. 0 (1A)

Featured Replies

GOOD:laugh:

Are you watching the big game now on TV? You should be instead of scareing folks like me on this forum.:scared::scared:

  • Replies 78
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is all fun until someone gets there eye poked out. BTW, I changed my avatar a few minutes ago, do you recognize him?

 

Nice

Nice

 

That was at a legit 10' back in April of this year. He is getting up a little higher now since the strength and agility training.:thumb:

We've left the path and get back to discussing the game or this one is done.

Nice

 

Hey SC, were you at the game Friday, cause I didn't see ya.

The game is over, let it go. Sorry about the loss Coach RM and TC. Look forward to seeing you this winter during hoop season. GC should be proud of there football program. Steelcurtain - Thanks for your positive words on Welch from CC. GC boys are good in my book.

As I have sat here and read all of the threads about myself, some of you seem to take me the wrong way. I did not post to put down a team. I simply posted my opinion about the previous match up between Trimble Co. and Gallatin Co. Is that such a bad thing? I did not once say that Trimble was going to win state nor did I say that Gallatin was terrible, I just posted my opinion on the second game between the two. As far as the "Sawville" statement goes, I just do not see the meaning behind it. I would also have to agree with Tha Moss that Harrodsburg and "Hogtown" had a meaning behind it, they were state champs. I do not mean to put GC down, but I just do not see the Wildcats winning a state title in any sport anytime soon. If they happen to win state at something, I will do you a favor and make a sign to put up as you enter Gallatin Co. I might even use the slogan Tha Moss came up with. :thumb: I really do hate to put a team like GC down when they did in fact have a successful year this year, but some users chose to attack me individually. I would also like to clear up any misconceptions some users have against me. I am not a huge Trimble Co. fan, I am in fact a fan of the whole NKY area, especially the 8th Region and I love to talk about sports. But I believe the topic of this thread was Trimble Co./Gallatin Co. Now being that Trimble won, I believe the focus needs to be on Trimble Co./Frankfort. I would hope that all GC fans pull for TC being that they are the underdog, but I know this is not going to happen. But for TB&G and TallTrees, AllAmerican32 is pulling for ya! :thumb: I sure hope you go to the capital and take care of the Panthers! :fight: GO RAIDERS!

Thanks Allamerican. The Raiders have done a great job at the end of the season after losing an all-state player. Good job boys, I am really proud of you. Go to Frankfort and play your hearts out.

I hope Trimble wins, I was just stating all of the talk about the passing game that Trimble had. No harm intended and I hope none was taken and I apologize for what it's worth.

 

If you want to see the passing game, I can send you a copy of the Casey Co or Owen Co tapes. ;) Trimble has developed into a multifaceted team, so we are able to change the game plan when necessary. Since your coaching staff was nice enough to travel all of the way to Casey Co to see us play there, Coach Poynter knew that we had totally change up the game plan for this game.

The game is over, let it go. Sorry about the loss Coach RM and TC. Look forward to seeing you this winter during hoop season. GC should be proud of there football program. Steelcurtain - Thanks for your positive words on Welch from CC. GC boys are good in my book.

 

...

If you want to see the passing game, I can send you a copy of the Casey Co or Owen Co tapes. ;) Trimble has developed into a multifaceted team, so we are able to change the game plan when necessary. Since your coaching staff was nice enough to travel all of the way to Casey Co to see us play there, Coach Poynter knew that we had totally change up the game plan for this game.

You give yourself way too much credit. :sleep:

You give yourself way too much credit. :sleep:

 

:lol: Actually, NONE of that credit goes to me, but to our coaches and our boys.

 

I thought that you were a Henry Co fan? I didn't know that you had been going to Trimble Co games since the loss of Bird. Sorry, I guess that I had your allegience wrong. ;)

Free Shasta for TB&G if you guys beat Frankfort!

It's a deal. Thanks! :thumb:

 

Wait.. where's the deal? You get free Shasta and a win.. what do you do if you lose (I mean, don't win)? ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.