Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co. 16 Gallatin Co. 0 (1A)

Featured Replies

I hate to be stupid but what does Sawville mean? I have never seen that before.

 

Really, most of the negative comments are from one poster....so should not be a tribute to all GC fans.

 

I have had dealing with quite a few very classy CG fans. :thumb:

  • Replies 78
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got to go to work and try to find a way to keep Buckett from killing us. You'll have fun with this thread.

Just a quirky, different way of saying Warsaw that we came up with a long time ago. Probably not all that indifferent from Harrodsburg folks calling it "Hogtown."

 

Very different, Harrodsburg won a state championship, and earned the right to call it "Hogtown"because of its O-Line.

Very different, Harrodsburg won a state championship, and earned the right to call it "Hogtown"because of its O-Line.

 

OK, by that logic they should've stopped calling it that after that one year. But like most nicknames, it just stuck. Kind of like Sawville.

Welcome to "Sawville"; Home of the 2008 State Champs!

Welcome to "Sawville"; Home of the 2008 State Champs!

 

Hopefully this is some kind of prophecy in another sport. :dancingpa

  • Author

I hope Trimble wins, I was just stating all of the talk about the passing game that Trimble had. No harm intended and I hope none was taken and I apologize for what it's worth.

This is really kinda silly for all yall getting your dander up over a few words here and there. For all you know, these could be the words of some kid that is getting you riled. Kinda stupid isn't it? I used to be one of those that through the occasional flames now and then, but in retrospect, I felt really immature for doing that. :sssh:

This is really kinda silly for all yall getting your dander up over a few words here and there. For all you know, these could be the words of some kid that is getting you riled. Kinda stupid isn't it? I used to be one of those that through the occasional flames now and then, but in retrospect, I felt really immature for doing that. :sssh:

 

I totally understand where your coming from, but half of the fun of this website to me is talking to people you don't really know and saying,( within the rules,) whatever comes to mind and seeing how people react .To me that is part of the draw to an open forum setting.

  • Author
I totally understand where your coming from, but half of the fun of this website to me is talking to people you don't really know and saying,( within the rules,) whatever comes to mind and seeing how people react .To me that is part of the draw to an open forum setting.

 

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!:jump: It is not like we are putting anyone down.:ylsuper:

  • Author

If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen:fire:

If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen:fire:

 

Your flamer scared me! :laugh::laugh:

I totally understand where your coming from, but half of the fun of this website to me is talking to people you don't really know and saying,( within the rules,) whatever comes to mind and seeing how people react .To me that is part of the draw to an open forum setting.

It is all fun until someone gets there eye poked out. BTW, I changed my avatar a few minutes ago, do you recognize him?

  • Author

GOOD:laugh:

  • Author
It is all fun until someone gets there eye poked out. BTW, I changed my avatar a few minutes ago, do you recognize him?

 

Can't tell who he is.............:sssh::p

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.