Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co. 16 Gallatin Co. 0 (1A)

Featured Replies

You show me one TC fan that "ran their mouth" in the prediction thread and I will buy you a steak dinner.

 

Is all american not one of yours? Look in both threads.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is all american not one of yours? Look in both threads.

 

While I do not know for a fact, I believe that All American cheers for many teams...my only knowledge of that is that he/she has made positive posts in many NKY team's threads. Check them out.

Well, I assumed he was one of yours. That is who I am referring but if it turns out that he is one of yours I will find you and collect on the steak dinner.

The better team won . . . Hands down.

Well, I assumed he was one of yours. That is who I am referring but if it turns out that he is one of yours I will find you and collect on the steak dinner.

 

Sure thing...or I would be happy to send it to you in the mail. Of course, when I go back and read the threads, it appears than even what AllAmerican32 had to say was positive and not trash talking until goaded...it took about five replies before he/she finally gave in.

Sure thing...or I would be happy to send it to you in the mail. Of course, when I go back and read the threads, it appears than even what AllAmerican32 had to say was positive and not trash talking until goaded...it took about five replies before he/she finally gave in.

 

I didn't rattle his cage; why'd he take a swipe at me????

Every "real" fan should be upset when you are "ousted" from the playoffs. Everybody has been running their mouth on both sides all week and that leads to tension the day after a game win or lose. Good game last night and good luck to the raiders next week. As for the wildcats we will focus our anger to another sport and move on.

 

Nobody from Trimble was "running their mouths" last week. TC did not touch that thread last week.

 

To take something from Gator Fan after the first game.

Trimble County 16 Gallatin County ZERO!!! :dancingpa

I didn't rattle his cage; why'd he take a swipe at me????

 

:lol: I don't know...you will have to ask him/her. He/she may not have been necessarily replying to you, just using your very interesting town nickname of "Sawville" in their post.

Congratulations to the Wildcats on a wonderful season. You all are building a first class program. :thumb:

 

I could pull up and dish our plenty of retorts from the thread from the regular season game. Let it suffice to say that the Raiders would not be denied this game. That should make all of TC very proud of what you have done. After the devastating injury to Bird, you now never know which player will pave the way to victory. Though this win belonged to the team, I would say that Jesse Peters very humbly deserves kudos!

 

Great job to Coach Poynter on getting the boys prepared and making adjustments at halftime.

 

Also, I must say that I was suprised by the crowd. I expected Gallatin to have a tremendous showing, considering other athletic events that I have attended in which the GC faithful made the place roar. Was there another event occurring that drew the fans?

 

Speaking of fans, Trimble's were awesome last night! I think that they at least evened Gallatin's numbers. Their cheers could still be heard over the gas powered lights! Thank you fans!

 

As for next week, I have always cheered for the team that defeated us in playoffs and would have done so for Gallatin had they won. It is unfortunate that we cannot all find it within ourselves to wish the best for each other. All I can say is that I know that Coach Poynter and the Raiders will be ready.

 

 

There was no other sporting event last night. Besides the usual big crowds for Owen and Carroll the attendance at the other 5 home games has been very disappointing.

For years people were saying "Get football! Get football!". We did, but for the past 2 seasons a lot of those clamoring for football must be staying home.:irked:

:lol: I don't know...you will have to ask him/her. He/she may not have been necessarily replying to you, just using your very interesting town nickname of "Sawville" in their post.

 

Yeah, that's a nickname we've used since we invented it in my junior high days.

Sure thing...or I would be happy to send it to you in the mail. Of course, when I go back and read the threads, it appears than even what AllAmerican32 had to say was positive and not trash talking until goaded...it took about five replies before he/she finally gave in.

 

Well that is where we will have to agree to disagree. When you call a good win a fluke people will get upset, end of story. I think he or she pulled all of that criticism back on to themselves. "Fluke" in that sense is close to a four letter word.

I hate to be stupid but what does Sawville mean? I have never seen that before.

 

Really, most of the negative comments are from one poster....so should not be a tribute to all GC fans.

I hate to be stupid but what does Sawville mean? I have never seen that before.

 

Really, most of the negative comments are from one poster....so should not be a tribute to all GC fans.

 

Just a quirky, different way of saying Warsaw that we came up with a long time ago. Probably not all that indifferent from Harrodsburg folks calling it "Hogtown."

There was no other sporting event last night. Besides the usual big crowds for Owen and Carroll the attendance at the other 5 home games has been very disappointing.

For years people were saying "Get football! Get football!". We did, but for the past 2 seasons a lot of those clamoring for football must be staying home.:irked:

 

Like I said, I have been following GC sports for several years and was always impressed with their following. They need to get behind and support this program. You all are truly doing things the right way...and stand to be a contender for a long time. :thumb:

 

Attention all GC fans - Support your Wildcat FB team!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to be stupid but what does Sawville mean? I have never seen that before.

 

Really, most of the negative comments are from one poster....so should not be a tribute to all GC fans.

 

This is true. Buttels is a very classy guy and has done alot for all of our kids.

 

Lunatic, Off the subject your kids did a good job at the end of the year.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.