Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: Trimble County @ Frankfort

Who Will Win? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Frankfort
      81%
    • Trimble County
      18%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Frankfort Panthers

Playoff Appearances: 17

All-time Record: 12-16-1

 

Trimble County Raiders

Playoff Appearances: 5

All-time Record: 1-4

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is going to be tough for the Raiders. Losing Bird did not help at all but I know Coach Poynter will have the boys prepared for the game. I also think the game will be closer than people think. Good luck Coach Poynter and the Raiders!

Best of luck Trimble - I think you'll be ready for the game. I don't know much about Frankfort - but, I know your coaching staff will have you well prepared.

Good luck to the PANTHERS. I know that coach Foley and his coaching staff will have his PANTHERS READY. Good time for EJ to rest.:thumb:

Frankfort 41-19.

without bird they don't even have a chance...frankfort can rest who ever they want...EJ could sit in the press box and call plays...give the ball to number nine and watch the lights on the scoreboard go up!

Whoa- are you serious?? Trimble Co can play with them and for sure coach Poynter can come up with a plan to handle Frankfort- Don't count them out just yet

I don't see a repeat of the close first game, especially without Bird.

 

Frankfort 48

TC 13

I hope Frankfort coaches dont get outta hand after the first score and stick with the game plan???

I hope Frankfort coaches dont get outta hand after the first score and stick with the game plan???

 

Just for you Hip Hop it will be the FHS air raid.:thumb:

Just for you Hip Hop it will be the FHS air raid.:thumb:

 

:laugh:

FHS big! They have a point to prove to all the doubters and look focused.Good luck to the coaches and players.

I look for FHS to win. I'd like to think they could increase the margin of victory from last time, but that really depends on how the game goes. Trimble looks to have improved as a team since losing Bird. FHS by 18.

Just for you Hip Hop it will be the FHS air raid.:thumb:

 

:laugh:...Go ahead... after it's frankfort 45+...:thumb:

Just joking. I do think they will win though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.