Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll Co 56 Trimble Co 55

Featured Replies

Sounds like a nail-biter. Wish I could've saw that one.

  • Author

It was...Trimble had the ball with under 10 seconds to go...missed three shots under the basket.

 

Congrats to the Lady Panthers, by the way!

WOW!!! I had a meeting tonight and had to miss this one. Sounds like a great game. Way to hang Lady Panthers and good job TC. :thumb:

Wow!!! I guess Trimble was able to handle the pressure D of Carroll. I thought that would be a tough task for them. Congrats to Carroll!!

It was a close game.. TC girls really worked hard.

 

Hate to complain about Refs in a victory but they were terrible..I am sure everyone would agree.!

 

Good win Panthers!

Good win Panther's! Move to 2-0 on the season. Good to see things going the right way this season.

  • Author
Wow!!! I guess Trimble was able to handle the pressure D of Carroll. I thought that would be a tough task for them. Congrats to Carroll!!

 

Actually, the Lady Raiders did not handle the press very well. Multiple turnovers in this area, many thanks to the tenacity of Girdy.

 

I will agree with Lunatic1. The officiating was very, very bad...and I will have to say that it was probably worse for Carroll.

True blue and gold, How did Trimble stay in the game?

The press was not the problem for Trimble at all. It was handled well and at points the ball was moved down the court without dribbles and layups were scored. TC just got ahead of themselves and rushed things. CC plays very tough D but I dont believe it was the press that caused problems.

The pressure that Girdy put on the Raiders is what kept Carroll in the game. Her defense is non-stop.

Megan Stewart stepped up and hit some important threes and Trimble handled the pressure for the most part. TC's zone defense also prevented alot of penetration from the outside which helped.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.