Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll vs. Owen predictions

Featured Replies

I am sure you do not have to guess who I am picking. Panthers will pull this out. Williams is going to be tough inside though.

I think Carroll will have to be hitting the outside shot in this one. Hard to attack the basket with Williams in the middle. If Carroll's press bothers Owen, Carroll will win by 10+. If the game turns into a half court game, I like Owen 42-35.

Doeas anybody know if Owen is back to full strength??

Carroll by 15.

Carroll Co. 46-37.

Is Owen suffering some injuries?

  • Author
Is Owen suffering some injuries?

 

I do not think so I think a stomach flu was going around and Cochran was out for a game.

 

GatorFan ..if we were playing a Middle School team you would think we were going to lose. I appreciate your consistency.!:lol:

Carroll 10+ Girdy will have a big night!

Its a tough call. Owen will definitely have a height advantage inside but if Carroll plays their usual hard nosed D and shoots well I would say they could pull it out!

I do not think so I think a stomach flu was going around and Cochran was out for a game.

 

GatorFan ..if we were playing a Middle School team you would think we were going to lose. I appreciate your consistency.!:lol:

 

I got the Shelby game right didn't I!:ylsuper: I am just speaking reality here!:sssh:

If I thought Carroll would win I would say that! Thank you!

Owen will win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.