Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll vs. Owen predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
If I thought Carroll would win I would say that! Thank you!

 

That is good to know.. I will wait for that post!:lol:

Carroll should pull away late with their pressure defense taking it's toll in the 4th quarter.

Should win by about 12.

  • Author
Owen will win.

 

Good Luck 20Rook. I saw some of your girls at the game tonight. It is nice to see the teams as friends off the court.

 

See you Friday.

That is good to know.. I will wait for that post!:lol:

 

You asked for a prediction!:D

Good Luck 20Rook. I saw some of your girls at the game tonight. It is nice to see the teams as friends off the court.

 

See you Friday.

I don't make to many predictions. Maybe I could go 2for2 tonight. Carrolls girls are awesome athletes, it will be tough. If Owen can beat the press of Carroll, it will be a good game. I'll be there.

Should be a good game---Bob Osborne is one of the top girls coaches in the 8th region---he has the experience and all the parts for a great season:walk:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.