Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin vs. North Oldham

Featured Replies

Any thoughts or predictions.......

I have only had the oppurtunity to see North play so far this year so I dont know how well I can predict an outcome but I have to say Gallatin on this one. When do they play?

This one will be close but I think that Gallatin may pull this out in the end.

 

GC 44

NO 41

  • Author

Game is tomorrow at North. Should be a good one. Gallatin won last year.

I saw North Oldham play in a scrimmage, they have a really good point guard and some size in the middle. They had trouble taking care of the ball. This should be a close game. I have to give the nod to the home team.

Thanks!! After reading for sometime I finally decided to join and participate:thumb:

The game tonight will be broadcasted live over the internet by the Pegasus Sports Network. The link for the game is http://www.teamline.com. Enter code 7761 to access the game.

The game tonight will be broadcasted live over the internet by the Pegasus Sports Network. The link for the game is http://www.teamline.com. Enter code 7761 to access the game.

 

Sorry but I'm a little slow. Where on the web site do I go to enter the code and listen to the game?

Thanks,:confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.