Trimble County @ Frankfort predictions

Who comes out on top?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

TRIMBLE has Coaches and Players....FRANKFORT has Generals and Soldiers.....Believe me there is a Difference!!! As 4 the young man getting over 200 yds, this will only happen if he is given 199 caries.....Trimble does not have enough LEGS 4 the Panthers...End of Discussion.......

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRIMBLE has Coaches and Players....FRANKFORT has Generals and Soldiers.....Believe me there is a Difference!!! As 4 the young man getting over 200 yds, this will only happen if he is given 199 caries.....Trimble does not have enough LEGS 4 the Panthers...End of Discussion.......

Generals and Soldiers may be the right analogy. I don't think Frankfort players will risk another coach's meltdown like the one that was talked about across the region after the Franklin Co. game!

I know your quote may sound good to some but to compare football players and coaches to men and women in the armed forces is ridiculous!!!!:madman:

Generals and Soldiers may be the right analogy. I don't think Frankfort players will risk another coach's meltdown like the one that was talked about across the region after the Franklin Co. game!

I dont think anyone melted down. Just a bunch of fumbles........

It will be a good game tonight. Both teams will play hard. Best of luck to both teams.