Everything posted by kentuckyman40006
-
Henry Co. / Carroll Predictions
Carroll is looking for another win but it will not be this week. Henry will remember last year. Final: Henry County 38 Carroll 7
-
Grant County/Ludlow predictions
Grant will win this one, Coach Davis will get them up and ludlow is down after losing the QB.
-
Trimble Co./North Oldham predictions
I will give this one to Trimble, Bird will not play, but a good backup coming in.
-
Trimble Co./North Oldham predictions
Who will take this one home.
-
Gallatin Co. 37 Bracken Co. 7
Wow even I got that point, do you two not like each other, or do you just like to argue
-
Henry Co. / Carroll Predictions
I will have to give this one to Henry, they have alot more guns than Carroll
-
Carroll Co 3 Owen Co 0
I have to ask, if Carroll has talent, and I know they do, then should not this season be on the coaches head.
-
Frankfort 33 Trimble County 14
The only thing I can say is districts mean alot more than regular season, after reading many of your statements, I can tell your all about gallatin and thats good, just remember when the raiders come to town 29-8 does not matter.
-
Frankfort 33 Trimble County 14
Trimble did play great and Franfort stepped up when they needed to. looked like on several plays in the second half the QB changed them, could this be true
-
Owen/Carroll Predictions
Carroll and Owen both have good offense, it will come down to defense and I will have to give that to Carroll. It's time for a win Carroll-24 Owen - 6
-
Gallatin/Bracken Co Predictions
Gallatin has done a great job with the program, I am looking forward to watching them in the years to come. Gallatin-60 Braken-6
-
Trimble County 36 Carroll County 23
great gameTrimble it is always good to beat carroll
-
Winless Teams - Week 6
I don't like any team losing, hope all the 0's get a win this week
-
Trimble County @ Frankfort predictions
26-16 Trimble
-
Grant County 14 Scott 13 (OT)
Coach davis is a class act, I have known him since he was a assistant at Trimble and he as always gone the next step. if it was a field problem or a band problem that falls on the AD, congrats to the braves for a good win, keep it up guys
-
Trimble County @ Frankfort predictions
I think it's time for Trimble to have the big game, fans have been waiting for it and it is time.:banana:
-
Trimble County 36 Carroll County 23
welch did look good tonight, rose looked like rose enough said about that, Cable took several hard hits and came back.
-
Trimble County 36 Carroll County 23
Like to say great job O-line, don't think a defender made it up the middle, also would like to say great job coach Poynter mixed it up and showed alot of the non-believers
-
Henry County 29 Eminence 20
Thats good to hear, I love it when 2 schools so close live up to the hipe.:dancingpa
-
Henry County 29 Eminence 20
Wow that suprises me, I thought henry would roll
-
Trimble County 36 Carroll County 23
True Blue, can you tell me how many yards bird had.
-
Trimble County 36 Carroll County 23
Glad to hear Larry is fine
-
Trimble County 36 Carroll County 23
Trimble looked good on offense, still need to step up just a little on defense, losing sullivan hurt, hope he is not hurt bad and will bounce back soon.
-
Frankfort @ Garrad
Frankfort will win this one, 32-6, but I think the game will be closer than the score
-
Best RB at your school ever.
David Bird is great, I would have to also mention Roger Ward until last year he was the leader