Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Winless Teams - Week 6

Featured Replies

CLASS 6A

0-6

Butler (St. Xavier - Away)

George Rogers Clark (Shelby County - Home)

Henderson County (Graves County - Away)

 

0-5

Conner (Ryle - Away)

Seneca (Eastern - Away)

 

CLASS 5A

0-6

North Laurel (OPEN)

 

0-5

Iroquois (John Hardin - Home)

Waggener (Doss - Away)

 

CLASS 4A

0-6

Boyd County (Greenup County - Away)

Breckinridge County (Atherton - Home)

Muhlenberg North (OPEN)

 

0-5

Allen County-Scottsville (Logan County - Home)

Boyle County (West Jessamine - Home)

West Jessamine (Boyle County - Away)

 

CLASS 3A

0-5

Adair County (Edmonson County - Home)

Lewis County (Russell - Away)

 

CLASS 2A

0-6

Fort Knox (Washington County - Away)

 

0-5

Carroll County (Owen County - Away)

Knott County Central (Leslie County - Away)

 

CLASS 1A

0-6

Betsy Layne (OPEN)

Caverna (OPEN)

Clinton County (Berea - Home)

Paris (Raceland - Home)

 

0-5

Bishop Brossart (Ludlow - Away)

Oh my... this isn't a list I want GRC to be in.:creepy:

Oh my... this isn't a list I want GRC to be in.:creepy:

 

 

Me either..:cry: Never would have believe this would have happend after we were voted #23 in the state pre-season.

Me either..:cry: Never would have believe this would have happend after we were voted #23 in the state pre-season.

 

But, GRC has played a VERY tough schedule. I don't like seeing my North Laurel Jags there either.

But, GRC has played a VERY tough schedule. I don't like seeing my North Laurel Jags there either.

I too do not like to see NL there either. Being in our old district I still love to see them win and do well.

I counted 24 winless teams,that's alot at this point of the season.

I dont know about North, it just seems like they are a better team than that..It just doesnt seem like they should be 0-6..

Boyle should get their first win this week.

  • Author

I'm not predicting that they will, but I feel like these teams have the best chance to break their winless streaks this weekend:

 

Allen County-Scottsville

Boyd County

Boyle County

Breckinridge County

Carroll County

Clinton County

George Rogers Clark

I, as well, hate to see North been on this list...Most of us know that this is a much better team than the record shows and I'm sure it's that way for a number of those teams....espically GRC.

I dont know about North, it just seems like they are a better team than that..It just doesnt seem like they should be 0-6..

 

 

They have lost some close ones and let a few slip thru their fingers in the 4th quarter. I think this week off is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.