Justin Hawkes from Trimble co will lay you out, he is a LB on defense and QB on offense, does not matter if he is on one or the the other he will put the hit on.
I will have to go with henry in this one. they have a good pass game and a very good running back named miracle, if he has his game on he will run all over Eminence. henry 42 Eminence 15
I will take Trimble in this one, the O-line will once again do a great job and Bird will have his way.Peters will also have a good game, the defense will step up and show just how good they can be.
I agree with Tall Trees the raiders looked good tonight, they mixed it up well and showed that they have alot of heart, great job goes out to the O-line don't think they let hawkes get touched all night.