Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. 37 Bracken Co. 7

Featured Replies

Final Wildcats 6-1 and 3-1 in the district. Congrats Coach Browning and the Wildcats.

Gallatin must have took it easy.

I wish I could see the Trimble rematch

Gallatin must have took it easy.

I wish I could see the Trimble rematch

 

From what I understand, Carlton was out for this game.

From what I understand, Carlton was out for this game.

 

So what's your point? From what I hear they are saving him for the Trimble Co. game on Nov. 9th. I also heard he had some sort of blood infection. But either way thanks for the concern.

From what I understand, Carlton was out for this game.

 

Carlton and Henson out of this game, but they didn't need them.

So what's your point? From what I hear they are saving him for the Trimble Co. game on Nov. 9th. I also heard he had some sort of blood infection. But either way thanks for the concern.

 

My point is that I think the game would have been worse for Bracken if he had been available. I have shown concern for Carlton's condition on more than one occassion. Whatever the issue/illness, I hope that he recovers soon.

Hope Carlton is going to be OK. He is a great athlete and I wish him the best.

Another good win for the Wildcats to move to 6-1, and lock up second in the district, nice second year for the program. Young kids got major playing time, and are starting to be able to contribute, keep up the hard work.

  • Author
Hope Carlton is going to be OK. He is a great athlete and I wish him the best.

 

He'll be just fine. Coach Browning said today that he will be on the field at Spencer County this weekend.

So what's your point? From what I hear they are saving him for the Trimble Co. game on Nov. 9th. I also heard he had some sort of blood infection. But either way thanks for the concern.

 

Wow even I got that point, do you two not like each other, or do you just like to argue

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.