Owen/Carroll Predictions

Owen/Carroll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Owen/Carroll

• Owen
    • Carroll

I am a former Rebel also, and I believe that Owen will win.

This may be Owen County's last chance to get a Victory. Rose's Health and Owen's offense are the big questions.

Owens offence has been the question all year. And I do agree this may be their last chance at a victory this year. Like Earl, I to believe in karma and I think you can chalk this whole season up to karma for Owen Co.

I agree with RiverRat in that I would not give up on Carroll Co. The coaching staff has remained positive and that has carried over into the players. These kids are still excited about this season as well as the years to come. This is a very young team that has sufferred MANY key injuries. With the experience some younger players are getting combined with the Panthers starting to get healthy we still have alot to look forward to.

I agree with RiverRat in that I would not give up on Carroll Co. The coaching staff has remained positive and that has carried over into the players. These kids are still excited about this season as well as the years to come. This is a very young team that has sufferred MANY key injuries. With the experience some younger players are getting combined with the Panthers starting to get healthy we still have alot to look forward to.

Carroll will win this game because they are the better team.

I have not seen Owen County play. But, I will have to go with Carroll County, despite Rose not being 100% he is still a beast. Carroll's defense has been pretty good all year long against some good competition. Welch is a very talented ball player also, especially on kick returns. Owen seems to have struggled offensively based on scores and Carroll has managed points in most games.

Carroll by 14

Carroll and Owen both have good offense, it will come down to defense and I will have to give that to Carroll. It's time for a win

Carroll-24

Owen - 6

Owen's offense is bad. If Owen stands a chance they can not give me more than 12 points.