Owen/Carroll Predictions

Owen/Carroll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Owen/Carroll

• Owen
    • Carroll

Is the Rose kid playing this week? I thought I heard somewhere that he got reinjured against CAL and was questionable this week.

He played last week against Trimble and I honestly didn't see him limping or favoring the ankle. He is not 100%, but I would say that he will play. There are only so many games left in his senior year and I am sure that he will not want to watch them from the sidelines.

Carroll and Owen both have good offense, it will come down to defense and I will have to give that to Carroll. It's time for a win

Carroll-24

Owen - 6

I wouldn't exactly call Owen's offense "good". They do show glimpses of brillance every once in a while, and when this occurs they do move the ball down the field. However, these are indeed just glimpses. Their offense is inconsistant and somehow seem to shoot themselves in the foot. Or at least this is what I gather from the games I have seen them play. From what I hear their defense is starting to struggle now from the past 2 or 3 games.

I wouldn't exactly call Owen's offense "good". They do show glimpses of brillance every once in a while, and when this occurs they do move the ball down the field. However, these are indeed just glimpses. Their offense is inconsistant and somehow seem to shoot themselves in the foot. Or at least this is what I gather from the games I have seen them play. From what I hear their defense is starting to struggle now from the past 2 or 3 games.
When they get close, they either have a penalty or call the wrong play. They are very capable of putting points on the board. Friday will be a good time to do just that.

When they get close, they either have a penalty or call the wrong play. They are very capable of putting points on the board. Friday will be a good time to do just that.

No they can not score. The senoirs have not adjusted to the new coach, and the program has be come a laughing stock amoung the NCKC conference.

The kids at Owen do not understand that they under achieve in Football.

No they can not score. The senoirs have not adjusted to the new coach, and the program has be come a laughing stock amoung the NCKC conference.

The kids at Owen do not understand that they under achieve in Football.

They do know that they are under achievers and that they should

do better and they are very upset about it. But, they haven't quit, although

they've thought about it. They love the game and believe they can win.

They do know that they are under achievers and that they should

do better and they are very upset about it. But, they haven't quit, although

they've thought about it. They love the game and believe they can win.

Go to practice then.

I heard that only 50% of the players show up every day.

Most places they will be gone.

Go to practice then.

True. Monday there was about 20 missing. Other than that one day and I watch them practice 3 or 4 times a week and there are only 1 or 2 missing each day.

Go to practice then.

If only 50% of the players show up the big ? is whether or not that 50% are on the field during the game. If the players that play are the ones at practice then whats the big deal. That just means that the players missing are the ones on the sidelines when it counts......friday night. However, Owen isn't exactly blessed with everyone on the team having the potential to be an all-star; therefore, sometimes you have to bite the bullet and play the best players no matter what the situation to give you the best chance to win.