UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could easily be a running clock win for SC. To even keep it close, SK must force multiple turnovers and pass effectively. SK will not be able to stop the wing T plain and simple.

Wish I disagreed, but the Pioneers' D will be overwhelmed by the Cardinals' power, speed and deception. SK's Oline will not be able to move those SC behemoths. 45-14 cardinal.

Simon Kenton’s strength of their defense is their defensive front. Scott County is just bigger upfront so I can see them neutralizing the Simon Kenton strength and having a big night running. Hoping for the Pioneer upset but just don’t see how they slow down SC’s running attack. Good luck Simon Kenton!!!!!!

While the Scott County running game is going to do well against SK, I look for the Scott County receivers have a field day. Afraid this could end up getting ugly for SK. Have seen both teams play this season, and this is where the weak schedule SK continues to play will catch up with them! My heart wants SK to win, but my head says Scott County easily advances.

Wow everyone saying SK will get blown out. I don't think so. Also SK and Scott County did play a JV game against each other SC won on the final play. SK's front seven should do fine against SC. SK's Oline is playing great and doing whatever they want running the ball. SC losing to HC tells me SK should have no problem. Pioneer Nation will be loud and proud next Friday!

Wow everyone saying SK will get blown out. I don't think so. Also SK and Scott County did play a JV game against each other SC won on the final play. SK's front seven should do fine against SC. SK's Oline is playing great and doing whatever they want running the ball. SC losing to HC tells me SK should have no problem. Pioneer Nation will be loud and proud next Friday!

Scott County lost to Henry Clay when Henry had their starting quarterback in there. With what Henry has done since losing the starting QB I find it very hard to compare the two games. Judging how your Varsity will do by how your JV played against them is insane. I firmly believe it won’t be a blow out but the size advantage that SC will have in this Varsity matchup will be significant.