6A Playoffs: #6 Scott County vs. #7 Simon Kenton

UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

See above. Not according to the stats. Even if you take out the Beechwood rushing totals, Scott County allows fewer rushing yards per game than Simon Kenton.

I have no idea but that number could be skewed. One has to do with the different offenses the two run. Scott Co eats a lot of clock which helps their defensive totals. I don’t know how many running clocks each has had during the season. If you get up on a team where they feel they need to throw. The number of sacks also influence the rushing stats too. I’m just saying there are factors that can skew the stars some.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not taking anything away from Castelman or BW's rushing attack in the game, but that 220 is a bit skewed by the 90 yarder in the final minutes. Even if you take that away it was still heck of a game on the ground for BW dominating the 6A Pioneers.

Actually it was an 82 yard TD run. Take that away and he still outgained every other team Simon Kenton played this year except for Henry Clay last week.

Scott county is peaking at the right time. SK has plateaued in my opinion and it showed against Bryan Station. If SK could not hold the Defenders below 20 Scott co. will score 50 or more. Simon Kenton will not score as much as FD did last week.

I've seen both SK and Scott County in person this year. I think SK's offense is suited for putting up significant points against Scott County. SK may have a formidable D-Line but Scott County will run the ball effectively against them, which will be the deciding factor. I think this one will be closer than some people think. Scott County 42 SK 28

Scott Co. should win this game fairly easily especially if the SC running game is clicking on all cylinders as the SC offense tough to stop. Curious to see how former NKY/Lloyd DL Christian Carter does in this "homecoming" of sorts. He's an absolute load to move and can run.

Scott Co. should win this game fairly easily especially if the SC running game is clicking on all cylinders as the SC offense tough to stop. Curious to see how former NKY/Lloyd DL Christian Carter does in this "homecoming" of sorts. He's an absolute load to move and can run.

Former BCPWFL Knight. Christian is a great kid from a great family.