Cincinnati 78 Missouri 63

Bluto

I bet Doug Gottlieb is eating his words right now. Dude is an idiot. Bashed UC because of schedule and said Gates doesn't rebound.

Does he not watch UC? Yancy is averaging close to 10 rpg since the suspension and if there is a big man playing better, please show me them. Yancy with 18 and 11 tonight, including 2 treys.

Cash looked really good tonight. Mizzou jumps out to TWO 7 point leads and UC responds both times.

As GT said, bring on them Huskies!

When Yancy soaked that three from the corner I got a feeling that UC might be foreal. It just hadn't hit me yet.

UC could be a legit threat to take on Duke in the elite 8. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they made it that far.

I think I would have to agree, I was impressed with his post game interview, seems like the young man has his head on straight.

Add that Gates is more worried about getting his degree than getting paid and it's very hard not to like him. He was quoted in the paper yesterday saying he wanted to come back next year and be the first in his family to graduate and get a degree. Said he knows the NBA money will always be there but it's more important to focus on longterm because you can't play ball your whole life. Great kid.