Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 78 Missouri 63

Featured Replies

Final.

Fantastic performance by everyone on the roster. Shot 52% and only turned it over 11 times against that pressure.

 

Bring on UConn. Bring. It. On!!! :dancingpa

Cincy is really clicking it seems. Mr. Gates is a beast. My favorite UC player since Jason Maxiell.

I bet Doug Gottlieb is eating his words right now. Dude is an idiot. Bashed UC because of schedule and said Gates doesn't rebound.

 

Does he not watch UC? Yancy is averaging close to 10 rpg since the suspension and if there is a big man playing better, please show me them. Yancy with 18 and 11 tonight, including 2 treys.

 

Cash looked really good tonight. Mizzou jumps out to TWO 7 point leads and UC responds both times.

 

As GT said, bring on them Huskies!

Congratulations to UC on a big win; good luck against UConn.

When Yancy soaked that three from the corner I got a feeling that UC might be foreal. It just hadn't hit me yet.

When Yancy soaked that three from the corner I got a feeling that UC might be foreal. It just hadn't hit me yet.

 

UC could be a legit threat to take on Duke in the elite 8. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they made it that far.

Solid win... UCONN will be tough again, I need Huskies got them in the final 4.

Cincy is really clicking it seems. Mr. Gates is a beast. My favorite UC player since Jason Maxiell.

 

I think I would have to agree, I was impressed with his post game interview, seems like the young man has his head on straight.

Gates will prob go down as his most important recruit ever. Well done snagging a local.

Best thing that happened to UC is they got the Thursday/Saturday draw and avoided the dreaded Sunday game.

That was a great win for UC.

 

Arkansas fans were excited(I couldn't resist).

I think I would have to agree, I was impressed with his post game interview, seems like the young man has his head on straight.

 

Add that Gates is more worried about getting his degree than getting paid and it's very hard not to like him. He was quoted in the paper yesterday saying he wanted to come back next year and be the first in his family to graduate and get a degree. Said he knows the NBA money will always be there but it's more important to focus on longterm because you can't play ball your whole life. Great kid.

Solid performance by UC. I had Missouri winning, but UC adjusted quickly after falling behind. Thought Wright really played well after the early-going.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.