• Steve Martin
    • Randy Taylor
    • Steve Greenhill
    • Allen Russell
    • Dave Anderson
    • Bob Kouns
    • Paul Lewis
    • Other

There has been a ton of discussion about officiating on this board so I thought it would be interesting to see who everyone thought was the best in the 16th region.

My top 5 are:

1. Bob Kouns

2. Paul Lewis

3. Bobby Hall

4. Chester Kouns

5. Tom Godbey

I look forward to your input.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha Ha, I've watched basketball in the 16th for numerous years now and I dont know if their is a remotely decent official in the 16th. Most of them play favorites to what the name on the jersey reads. Therefore, Im going to go with Bob Kouns. He doesnt care what teams are playing, lets the teams play hard nose physical basketball, and doesnt overblow the whistle.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, I've watched basketball in the 16th for numerous years now and I dont know if their is a remotely decent official in the 16th. Most of them play favorites to what the name on the jersey reads. Therefore, Im going to go with Bob Kouns. He doesnt care what teams are playing, lets the teams play hard nose physical basketball, and doesnt overblow the whistle.

I sure wish we would have had him this year then when we played several games in the 16th!:dancingpa

Edited by sportsfan2008
spelling

His whistle works?:idunno:

Don't know a single name on your list but in general your group that are doing the Ninth Region games is doing a very good job.

Just wondering but could you tell us how the Ninth is doing for your games?

Horrible!!!

Edited by Ram