Does Towles play tommorrow Vs. Ryle?

cricket91

I say let him sit in a meaningless game, but he is cleared for takeoff tommorrow against Ryle. I'm sure he would like to avenge one of his only losses as a starter, but I would rather have him ready to go for playoffs. What say the rest of you?

Have to agree with the Tradesman. I think Pat will probably dress and play a few series but then again who knows. I just want him ready for the playoffs. Really looking forward to 11/11/11 at DCM.:sssh:
Hmm...look at all those "#1's" :cool:

Personally, I'm looking forward more to the possible re-match on 11/18/11. :ylsuper:

I say let the kid play some football. He's been practicing, playing, and going to camps for 8-10 years now for what? So he can sit on the sidelines and watch someone else play on his senior night? At least let him play 1/2 to 3/4 of the game.

I say let the kid play some football. He's been practicing, playing, and going to camps for 8-10 years now for what? So he can sit on the sidelines and watch someone else play on his senior night? At least let him play 1/2 to 3/4 of the game.

Really, and Nevermind that he had a Head Injury? I don't know the extent, but it certainly looked like a decent enough Head Injury. Whether one play or entire game, there's a chance of taking a shot to the head. Certainly, he wants to play, but less impulsive minds have to step in and not allow it. He's clearly got a lot of football left to play in his life. It's simply not worth risk of permanent injury.

Is there not a rule about returning after concussion? or was it not a concussion officially? If it was, I can't even believe we are debating it.

I'd say let him play and enjoy his Senior night. I would change the game plan and say you cannot run. If it's a pass play and it's not there then throw it away. They will win by a comfortable margin anyway. If he sits the next couple of weeks then gets hurt on the first play of his next game then it wouldn't matter anyway.

Really, and Nevermind that he had a Head Injury? I don't

know the extent, but it certainly looked like a decent enough Head Injury. Whether one play or entire game, there's a chance of taking a shot to the head. Certainly, he wants to play, but less impulsive minds have to step in and not allow it. He's clearly got a lot of football left to play in his life. It's simply not worth risk of permanent injury.

Is there not a rule about returning after concussion? or was it not a concussion officially? If it was, I can't even believe we are debating it.

Though sincere, the post is saturated with ignorance.

If he has been cleared to play by "Medical Professionals", then I'm guessing he is not in any "danger" of being hurt or sustaining any long term issues. I mean c'mon people. He has been cleared by the "Doctors". Yes, I agree HHS will probably still win with McCoy at the helm, but PT has been cleared to play. Again, by the "Doctors". I go with the game plan they had set for him as if nothing ever happened. Will be out after halftime anyway, IMO!!! Maybe not! Maybe just maybe, the injury wasn't as bad as first reported or diagnosed. Not saying it wasn't bad, but it is possible it wasn't. As a parent, I go with what the "Doctors" have told the family!

I think there is an underlining message being spewed by some of the posters on here. Waiting in the wings! Just waiting to pounce!

Sorry, I broke my own rule, I did not read the original post completely. I agree that if he's cleared by Docs, he good to go and certainly deserves to play on senior night. I got caught up in the comments from HHS fans that were pushing for him to play when just a few days ago, they were screaming about what a terrible helmet to helmet blow to the head it was. I believe one poster even went as far to say that the hit was so horrific, he was "trembling after watching the video"

I hope you weren't saying "waiting to pounce" as if waiting something to go terribly wrong. Hopefully no one would ever do that. I wasn't waiting in the wings, I read the thread and reacted with a post. That's why I was wrong :)

If he has been cleared to play by "Medical Professionals", then I'm guessing he is not in any "danger" of being hurt or sustaining any long term issues. I mean c'mon people. He has been cleared by the "Doctors". Yes, I agree HHS will probably still win with McCoy at the helm, but PT has been cleared to play. Again, by the "Doctors". I go with the game plan they had set for him as if nothing ever happened. Will be out after halftime anyway, IMO!!! Maybe not! Maybe just maybe, the injury wasn't as bad as first reported or diagnosed. Not saying it wasn't bad, but it is possible it wasn't. As a parent, I go with what the "Doctors" have told the family!

I think there is an underlining message being spewed by some of the posters on here. Waiting in the wings! Just waiting to pounce!