Does Towles play tommorrow Vs. Ryle?

cricket91

So enlighten me then...

I saw your latest post so it doesn't sound like you probably had all the information when you made your initial post.

tdyballgame pretty much hit the nail on the head. When you're cleared you're cleared. You're not limited to taking semi hard hits or playing half the game. The tests to get back are pretty substantial and exhaustive. This IMO will be game as usual for Highlands. If Towles's performance and or more importantly his health was in any danger by playing Friday night, I'm confident in saying he wouldn't be playing.

Towles is playing because he's 100% and this will be a great game in preparation for the playoffs.

I saw your latest post so it doesn't sound like you probably had all the information when you made your initial post.

tdyballgame pretty much hit the nail on the head. When you're cleared you're cleared. You're not limited to taking semi hard hits or playing half the game. The tests to get back are pretty substantial and exhaustive. This IMO will be game as usual for Highlands. If Towles's performance and or more importantly his health was in any danger by playing Friday night, I'm confident in saying he wouldn't be playing.

Towles is playing because he's 100% and this will be a great game in preparation for the playoffs.

Yep. Well the info was there, I just didn't acknowledge it ::eek:

Glad to hear it. He's had a great career and it will be nice that he can play on Senior Night.

Saw Pat tonite after the Frosh game warming up during Pre-Game. I dont know if it was just me or not but Pat looked a little rusty. He threw a ball from the 40 to the back of the endzone on a line drive. Problem was it was on the kids hip. LOL.

Kids a stud.... Been watching Highlands football my whole life and he is one of the best at his position. He plays tomorrow nite and he will lead his team to a revenge victory that some are overlooking.

This game has been marked on Highlands calender next to another game for 1 yr.

My guess is if Ryle isnt ready and doesnt play their best game of the yr then this could get ugly real fast. JMO.