Class 2A Final: Owensboro Catholic/Russell discussion

The Scribe

Who wins the 2A State Title?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2A State Title?

Man how many times have I heard this over the last 3 weeks! We have been playing the most physical team we will see all year since the 2nd round of the playoffs. I'm glad that is 1 less thing we have to prepare for.

I hear that....

Trigg, Fort Campbell, and DeSales were all about as physical as you can get.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man how many times have I heard this over the last 3 weeks! We have been playing the most physical team we will see all year since the 2nd round of the playoffs. I'm glad that is 1 less thing we have to prepare for.

DITTO GreenNation. Every team in the state is soooooooo much more physical than OC. Yet somehow the little bitty Aces just keep knocking everyone off. At this point accoding to all the previous posts week after week OC has played more physical teams than anyone.

No one is any more physical than OC. Their line on both sides is tough. OC wins this one by 14 in the 4th Q. Russell will run out of gas!

I am sure Russell is a good team for all of you Russell fans but its the Aces Year. PERIOD.

Also, for the record, I want my cudos on the 21 point spread I said the Aces would win by in the Desalles game.

:thumb:

10. West is weak

9. Don't have Barnard this year as Q.B.

8. Belfry not in this year - we wanted a rematch!

7. Private v/s Public - our scholarship budget was $0 this year

6. Russell "wants" it more

5. Defense is no good

4. Coaching staff is weak

3. O.C. fans not as rowdy and loud as Russell's

2. Offense only capable of passing

1. Russell is the most physical team O.C. will face this year!

Wake up!

1week is not enough time to go through boot camp - next week you'll be in the war!

Go aces!

:ylsuper:

10. West is weak

5. Defense is no good

Wake up!

1week is not enough time to go through boot camp - next week you'll be in the war!

Go aces!

Your Right and So will Ocath Go Devils!!!!!! :fight:

10. West is weak

5. Defense is no good

Wake up!

Go aces!

I'm sorry but I don't get it. You said:

"Top ten reasons O. C. loses the 2-A championship"

Then you stated go Aces. Please explain.

Hey Pirate - just tired of hearing how each week every team is more "physical' and "wants it more" - obviously, if you are playing on the carpet - you have a great team - hope to see a great game next saturday - between two excellent teams

and yeah - we O.C. fans are a little wound up - we've had to wait a year for this!

O.C. - 35

Russell - 21

I don't know. How many times have you heard it. Russell and O Cath havn't played yet so I have no idea.

Wow...these fans come out of the woodwork....76 post already :scared:

I don't know who I am pulling for in this game....I'll go with the catholic school just for fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe after meeting the great TD, he would root against my team. Here I thought he was a great guy and I could count on his support seeing as he has no rooting interest in this game other than the loyalties of one of his biggest fans... :irked:

Hey Pirate - just tired of hearing how each week every team is more "physical' and "wants it more" - obviously, if you are playing on the carpet - you have a great team - hope to see a great game next saturday - between two excellent teams

and yeah - we O.C. fans are a little wound up - we've had to wait a year for this!

O.C. - 35

Russell - 21

Russell fans have had to wait for this as well. Can we please throw out the "who wants it more" garbage. I hate that saying.