Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A Final: Owensboro Catholic/Russell discussion

Who wins the 2A State Title? 200 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2A State Title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I would like to congratulate the Belfry Pirates on another great season. You all had another tremendous run this year, and have nothing at all to be ashamed of. Keep your heads up. Seniors, your last 3 years have been unbeliveable. To graduate with 2 State Championships, and a state semi final is something you guys will treasuer the rest of your life. I know that all of the Belfry fans will remember you all for years to come. Good luck in the future. :thumb:

  • Replies 336
  • Views 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try tonight!!!

I don't know. Haven't seen the stats and Russell did not play against the same defense that O Cath did. So the comparison is really kind of pointless.

iPapi, this is the second week in a row we have played great physical teams an we won both times. Must be something to this " Tony "thing . By the way Kamuf had over 100 yds rushing early in the second qtr,anybody at Russell have that many yards for the game.

 

 

You played one overhyped team with a great player, but you have not played a great team yet. If Russell can defend the pass at all, they will eat Owensboro Catholic alive.

 

The only place O-Cath has any edge is that they are fortunate enough to two-platoon, so they shouldn't tire very easily. But, IMO, they don't have near the team Russell will line-up come December 3, 2005.

 

Put it this way, I'll take Russell by 14.

Ipapi, we have just beat #1,#3 #6 in the last three weeks I don"t think Russell is ranked ,is it??? Also you might say something to Notre Dame,and LOuisville and what other D-1 schools that happen to pick up about three more of F.C.'s players that there really just over hyped.

Does anyone have an Ocath Roster they can post?

Ipapi, we have just beat #1,#3 #6 in the last three weeks I don"t think Russell is ranked ,is it??? Also you might say something to Notre Dame,and LOuisville and what other D-1 schools that happen to pick up about three more of F.C.'s players that there really just over hyped.

I believe Russell was ranked 4th in the last AP poll.

Ipapi, we have just beat #1,#3 #6 in the last three weeks I don"t think Russell is ranked ,is it??? Also you might say something to Notre Dame,and LOuisville and what other D-1 schools that happen to pick up about three more of F.C.'s players that there really just over hyped.

 

 

Russell is ranked #3 in the BGP Poll. Both Russell and O'Cath are great teams. That's why they are the only two left standing in AA. It should be a great game. It will be settled on the field next Saturday afternoon, and not by anybody's post here on BGP. This thread is just for everyone's predictions, and everyone is entitled to predict what they want. Let's keep the trash talking out, and enjoy a good week of talk up to the Championship game. :thumb:

Try tonight!!!

 

I don't know the totals, but I know our QB had an 80 yard scamper and our Halfback had a 60 yard trot....Quite possibly we had 2 people over a 100 for the game.

 

We do have a kid with 40 TD's this season. And our bad pass defense has had 15 interceptions this year.

Ocath will win this one biggg.

38-14

 

So , what you are saying is that O Cath would have beaten your Pirates easily had you won tonight??

Ok, I'm sorry my prediction O.C.= 42 Russell=10

Ok, I'm sorry my prediction O.C.= 42 Russell=10

:lol:

Ok, I'm sorry my prediction O.C.= 42 Russell=10

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

:fire: :fire: :fire:

 

Russell will bring the heat. Russell 35, O Cath 28

My Prediction is: Unlike last week's Belfry/Russell thread this one will not make it through the week...It's obvious that a certain trash talker on the O'Cath side won't let this thread survive... :rolleyes:

You guys better quit laughing or I'm going to tell the aces!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.