The Scribe

Who wins the 2A State Title?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2A State Title?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell is ranked #3 in the BGP Poll. Both Russell and O'Cath are great teams. That's why they are the only two left standing in AA. It should be a great game. It will be settled on the field next Saturday afternoon, and not by anybody's post here on BGP. This thread is just for everyone's predictions, and everyone is entitled to predict what they want. Let's keep the trash talking out, and enjoy a good week of talk up to the Championship game. :thumb:

OC beats Russell

My Prediction is: Unlike last week's Belfry/Russell thread this one will not make it through the week...It's obvious that a certain trash talker on the O'Cath side won't let this thread survive... :rolleyes:

I agree 100% I will try to read only not write......

For the Record, Kasey Clark had over 100 yards on 20 carries, Tommy Brown had around 90 on like 12 carries. This should be a great game, hopefully, Coach Morris will be able to come up with something to contain the O-Cath offense and maybe the Devils offense can eke out enough yards to survive...:thumb:

iPapi, this is the second week in a row we have played great physical teams an we won both times. Must be something to this " Tony "thing . By the way Kamuf had over 100 yds rushing early in the second qtr,anybody at Russell have that many yards for the game.

Tommy Brown had 12 carries for 99 yards and Kasey Clark had 20 carries for 108 yards. Brown was 5 of 11 passing for 94 yards also.

I don’t know anything about OC – except that they must be very good to have made it this far! They are fully capable of winning.

However, my prediction is that Russell will win their 2nd State Championship this year. This is based solely on heart – what I want to see happen. Good luck Russell, you’ve had a great run so far.

Graybeard

It would be hard to imagine Russell having more talent and being more physical than Ft. Campbell - but they may be! Ft. Campbell had 5 D-1 players on their team. If Russell is more physical and has that much talent - then we will all see a great game and Russell will probably win the game. Many say that the 2-A championship game was played a few weeks ago in Ft. Campbell - I guess will see next week!

Good Luck to both teams!

Oh by the way - I saw a Russell post that said they had 15 INT's on the year - we have 1 kid that has 15 INT's on the year! And he's a sophmore!

Go Aces!!!!!!

Ocath will win this one biggg.

38-14

Me thinks someone is a little bitter today. ;)

Russell does have a very physical team. I think they tighten up on the pass coverage next week and control the clock. I'll go with the same as last week. Russell by 6 or less whatever that may be.

It would be hard to imagine Russell having more talent and being more physical than Ft. Campbell - but they may be! Ft. Campbell had 5 D-1 players on their team. If Russell is more physical and has that much talent - then we will all see a great game and Russell will probably win the game. Many say that the 2-A championship game was played a few weeks ago in Ft. Campbell - I guess will see next week!

Good Luck to both teams!

Oh by the way - I saw a Russell post that said they had 15 INT's on the year - we have 1 kid that has 15 INT's on the year! And he's a sophmore!

Go Aces!!!!!!

It takes more than 5 to win a game it takes 11 on o and 11 on d very Physical players so you can count that out next week.

Go Aces!!!!!!

True BUT Russell's district foes are mainly running teams so that's a moot point. We'll let all the boys on both teams decide this next Saturday. Hope we everyone has a safe trip up and back and both tems get thru the game injury free. With that being said........

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to both teams!

Go Aces!!!!!!

That is very impressive five D-1 players on the same team. I don't think Russell has any yet this year although I could be wrong.

Who are the D-1 players and what schools have they signed with?