Class 2A Final: Owensboro Catholic/Russell discussion

The Scribe

Who wins the 2A State Title?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2A State Title?

How many fans will Russell bring?

I really can't give a number for you, but I know that most of Russell, and hopefully a lot of the rest of the area team's fans will be there to root for the maroon and gold. Hopefully both teams can put on a good show for everyone, and win or lose both team's fans will show class after the game, and here on BGP. :thumb: :thumb:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't understand why it is so hard for some people to show respect. I wonder sometimes if they go thru life acting the exact same way that they post on here. This Saturday's game is going to be played by two great football teams. Both teams have worked extremely hard since the end of last football season to be in the position they are in this weekend. Both teams are going to leave it all out on the field on Saturday. I promise you that both coaches and teams respect each other. I wish it could be the same way on here. There will be only one team that walks away with the Championship trophy on Saturday afternoon, but both teams have already shown that they are winners. :thumb: :thumb:

The way this reads, Russell has more D-1 players than FC. Congrats Russell on having the overall team speed award!

:laugh:

I must be missing something... :confused: Where in this thread have you gotten that info?? I have read this entire thread and have yet to see Russell posters make any comments like this...I know my statement about our team speed is in no way stating that we have D1 players...I'm sure if anyone from OCath who posts on here has seen film on Russell they will agree that I am not making misguided comments fueled by blind loyalty...Russell's speed is not spectacular but solid 1-11...We have weaknesses just like all teams...Read it again...Why is it that every statement is twisted into a my dad can beat up your dad post?? GROW UP!!!

Obviously both teams are very good or they wouldn't have made it this far...You guys may come out and jump all over us...I hope not but anything is possible...

You guys are the favorites...You are rated higher than us, knocked off teams rated higher than us, & been to the championship game for the second year in a row...Most of us understand this & would never make comments toward your team that are disrespectful...You have Russell's attention & respect...I know our coaching staff & players are taking your team seriously...

BTW, I don't know where that cheer came from either!! :eek:

:fire: 58

In reading this thread the following rules are being broken:

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other.

3. No name calling, personal attacks or derogatory remarks toward any member, their username or school. Derogatory comments about anyone's race, religion, nationality, creed or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.

12. No complaining about the web site, its members, or its management on the forums or in public. If you have such a complaint, you need to send me an email at theguru@fuse.net and I will get back with you as soon as possible to address the problem. Your opinion matters to me. When a moderator warns of possible rules violations, do not ignore the warning and do not argue. Ignoring a violation warning or arguing with a moderator over their enforcement of forum rules will result in your suspension.

Please keep in mind that when joining BGP, members agree to abide by the rules. If you have any questions about what the rules are, the following link will take you to the rules page: BGP Rules and User Agreement

Further warnings will not be posted in this thread, and any further violations will cause this thread to be closed. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM a moderator.