Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A Final: Owensboro Catholic/Russell discussion

Who wins the 2A State Title? 200 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2A State Title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
They also defend the wing-t very well. I think they gave up less than 20 points total in 3 games that I know the teams run that offense.

And those teams aren't very good.

  • Replies 336
  • Views 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeSales was not very good? Glasgow was in the BGP top 10 most of the season.

I don't know what contest is closer -- the poll to determine the winner or the one to determine which fans have the thinner skin. Just when it looks like OC has taken a comfortable lead, they come back to the pack with Russell when someone gives an opinion based on what they have seen. Maybe tomorrow will be different.

  • Author
DeSales was not very good? Glasgow was in the BGP top 10 most of the season.

I stand corrected in DeSales, but Glasgow never ran the wing-T. At least, not late in the season. They ran a pro-I.

DeSales was not very good? Glasgow was in the BGP top 10 most of the season.

 

Reguardless of what has happened up till now. The facts are that OC plays Russell for the AA state championship. Obviously both teams are pretty good or neither would have made it this far. As for who beats who we will all see once and for all on Saturday evening. :cool:

What I want to know about this matchup is this --

 

For OC fans. Who was the last solid, true wing-T team you played that gave you some trouble and do you use that to prepare for this week?

 

For Russell fans. Who was the last no-huddle spread team you played that gave you some trouble and do you look at that gameplan to prepare for this week?

 

No copying off anyone else's paper either!!

13-1

 

 

~65

 

 

3 and those 3 don't play alot.

 

 

19 for a loss of 130 yards.

 

 

16 returned for 364 yards.

 

 

This is the best that I can do for you at the moment.

 

 

Very Impressive. Thanks

I stand corrected in DeSales, but Glasgow never ran the wing-T. At least, not late in the season. They ran a pro-I.

Glasgow must have changed offenses, because they have ran the wing t the last 4 seasons at least.

This is obviously the game with the most fans on BGP...8 pages already, are you kiddin' me?

Glasgow must have changed offenses, because they have ran the wing t the last 4 seasons at least.
Scribe was telling you that they did.

 

Glasgow also changed coaches this season and didn't have a very good year by their standards.

Has anyone posted Kamufs stats this year for OC?

 

How did OC do running up the middle against Fort Campbells All- State LB Johnson?

Catholic did well running up the middle against the Fort. They ran a lot of misdirection stuff out of the gun and got some big yardage that way.

 

I don't have the exact stats for Kamuf but I know he is over 1200 yards rushing and close to 500 yards receiving.

Catholic did well running up the middle against the Fort. They ran a lot of misdirection stuff out of the gun and got some big yardage that way.

 

I don't have the exact stats for Kamuf but I know he is over 1200 yards rushing and close to 500 yards receiving.

 

Thanks :thumb:

 

Thats good for RB on a passing team.

Has the QBs passing and running stats been posted.

Once Coach Edge gets them posted on the khsaa website I will put them on here. Right now they have some wierd numbers up there for Woodward. They should have that changed in a couple of days, I hope.

Once Coach Edge gets them posted on the khsaa website I will put them on here. Right now they have some wierd numbers up there for Woodward. They should have that changed in a couple of days, I hope.

 

Thanks :thumb:

 

I was looking back on site and someone had posted 3,200yrds.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.