P. Manning

SSC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton has an O line that is struggling mightily and ZERO help with the running game. I'd still take him over just about any other QB in the league at this time.

Those sound like excuses. QB's aren't allowed having excuses.

Wow let's compare a guy's worst 4 game stretch of a career to a guy who has underperformed for the last few seasons. I'm sure if you look back far enough you could find a four game stretch where Michael Jordan played like Mitch Richmond too while you're at it :lol:.

Last season the Bengals won their division and went 6-0 in the division. If that is underperforming sign me up please.

Wow let's compare a guy's worst 4 game stretch of a career to a guy who has underperformed for the last few seasons. I'm sure if you look back far enough you could find a four game stretch where Michael Jordan played like Mitch Richmond too while you're at it :lol:.

All I know is I have heard that it is just excuses when people say why Palmer is doing bad. However now we see even the great Manning is having a tough time dealing with first year receivers, and guys not being in the right spot at the same time, and not having as much time to throw.

I know Palmer is not even close the same level of QB and Manning. However if one of the top QB's of all time struggles with those conditions. I think that shows how someone who might just be a good QB, would really struggle with that. You all call the excuses from us, however these things are very true.

Excuses, excuses. That's all I keep reading in here. Fact is, Tom Brady has never had the weapons that Manning has, and he NEVER plays like the "King" is...Give me Brady every day of the week and twice on Sundays. He's got 3 Super Bowl Rings that says he's good on Sundays.

Manning is slowly starting to trend backwards...That's what happens when age catches up with you. I, for one, love it!

Excuses, excuses. That's all I keep reading in here. Fact is, Tom Brady has never had the weapons that Manning has, and he NEVER plays like the "King" is...Give me Brady every day of the week and twice on Sundays. He's got 3 Super Bowl Rings that says he's good on Sundays.

Manning is slowly starting to trend backwards...That's what happens when age catches up with you. I, for one, love it!

Again, Tom Brady has not yet won a ring honestly.

I do enjoy seeing Peyton struggle, though. For a while I wasn't sure if he was human. It's crazy to think that Indy may miss the playoffs.

Not sure how you figure.

The Patriots as a whole were a better team than the Colts, especially on defense since these guys in have been in the league.

Remember 08-09. The Pats went 11-5 without Brady. No way the Colts go 11-5 without Manning. Brady is a very good QB, would take him on my team anytime, unless I had Peyton Manning.

I'm not really a Manning fan. But I sure don't hate him the way some of you do, and I like to watch him play.

The guy is a model of excellence at the QB position.

Heard them talking on the radio on my way in. If I heard it correctly (they were talking about Drew Brees), they said Brees joined some elite company. He joins Favre, Marino, and Manning as the only guys to have 5 consecutive seasons with 25 or more TD passes. The other 3 have done it 5 in a row. When Manning throws his next TD pass (he has 24 this year) he will have done it for 13 consecutive seasons.

FC and SSC you guys are too much. Manning struggles for 3 or 4 games and it suddenly justifies all of your previous points. Get back at me at the end of the season or especially this time next year and make this same reldiculous point to justify your guys love affair with Carson Palmer.