Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

AA. Western, CAL is the only team in their district to beat them, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Wright and what he has done at Western. I saw them at Papa Johns, vs. DeSales, vs. Wayne Co. and personally when i strapped it up and played them at their place. They have some great kids and I'm pulling for the unknowns in Louisville, and the state.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA. Western, CAL is the only team in their district to beat them, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Wright and what he has done at Western. I saw them at Papa Johns, vs. DeSales, vs. Wayne Co. and personally when i strapped it up and played them at their place. They have some great kids and I'm pulling for the unknowns in Louisville, and the state.

Oh yeah. I forgot about Western. I'll be rooting for them in 2A as well as DeSales.

It's not that difficult, Alpha. We're bitter rivals when playing each other, but we can still be for whoever comes out on top. We should all pull for our fellow mountain teams. :thumb: Why bash each other when the rest of the state does enough of that for us? :sssh:

Good points and actually I do find myself pulling for the Mountain teams when they go to the "Big-City" to play against "City" teams. I overstate my dislike of Belfry just because I enjoy the emotional reaction I get out of their fans. I all honesty I love going to the games in which Belfry and Breathitt have played, the fans and the game are unforgetable. The atmosphere of true rivals coming together on Friday night is great!

1A - First time in my life, Somerset.

2A - I guess Desales since they beat us out tonight. Although I hate pulling for a private (they are private, right?)

3A - Undecided (Bell or Rock)

4A - Don't really care, just a team non-private, non-Louisville. Guess I could pull for John Hardin since they have an ex Corbinite.

Not really "pulling" for any of them. :sleep:

We where pulling for the hounds, hoping both would make it to the state.

They play each other this weekend....which side will you be on? :D

I noticed that after I posted. I guess it doesn't matter, but I would like for the winner to win the whole thing. How's that? ;)

Rockmom, for what its worth, I'd like for Western to win vs. DeSales...

:thumb: If they weren't playing DeSales, I'd want Western as well. I'm really excited about Western's season this year, and I hope they continue to do well. But, DeSales is part of my "history", so I've got to root for them. They were my team when I was in high school! :D