Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

Featured Replies

AA. Western, CAL is the only team in their district to beat them, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Wright and what he has done at Western. I saw them at Papa Johns, vs. DeSales, vs. Wayne Co. and personally when i strapped it up and played them at their place. They have some great kids and I'm pulling for the unknowns in Louisville, and the state.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still going for those Mighty Rebels and those sweet little Ads!

Oh come on...lightning doesn't hurt that bad... :creepy: :cool:;)

:laugh:

AA. Western, CAL is the only team in their district to beat them, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Wright and what he has done at Western. I saw them at Papa Johns, vs. DeSales, vs. Wayne Co. and personally when i strapped it up and played them at their place. They have some great kids and I'm pulling for the unknowns in Louisville, and the state.

 

Oh yeah. I forgot about Western. I'll be rooting for them in 2A as well as DeSales.

It's not that difficult, Alpha. We're bitter rivals when playing each other, but we can still be for whoever comes out on top. We should all pull for our fellow mountain teams. :thumb: Why bash each other when the rest of the state does enough of that for us? :sssh:

Good points and actually I do find myself pulling for the Mountain teams when they go to the "Big-City" to play against "City" teams. I overstate my dislike of Belfry just because I enjoy the emotional reaction I get out of their fans. I all honesty I love going to the games in which Belfry and Breathitt have played, the fans and the game are unforgetable. The atmosphere of true rivals coming together on Friday night is great!

4A - St Xavier (for personal reasons)

3A - Rockcastle (for Coach Larkey and his staff)

2A - Russell (because of the legendary coach)

1A - Somerset (love the gold and purple unis)

Oh yeah. I forgot about Western. I'll be rooting for them in 2A as well as DeSales.

 

 

They play each other this weekend....which side will you be on? :D

1A - First time in my life, Somerset.

2A - I guess Desales since they beat us out tonight. Although I hate pulling for a private (they are private, right?)

3A - Undecided (Bell or Rock)

4A - Don't really care, just a team non-private, non-Louisville. Guess I could pull for John Hardin since they have an ex Corbinite.

 

Not really "pulling" for any of them. :sleep:

 

We where pulling for the hounds, hoping both would make it to the state.

They play each other this weekend....which side will you be on? :D

 

I noticed that after I posted. I guess it doesn't matter, but I would like for the winner to win the whole thing. How's that? ;)

It is kind of amazing that HHS, NCC and Newport (all within 3 miles of each other) are still in the playoffs. Add in Bellevue which is less than one mile from Newport and 2 to 3 miles from NCC and HHS and that is some talent pool.

It is kind of amazing that HHS, NCC and Newport (all within 3 miles of each other) are still in the playoffs.
Also, three of our four remaining head coaches are former Highlands football players!

Mueller, Schlarman and Thompson!!!

Rockmom, for what its worth, I'd like for Western to win vs. DeSales...

Rockmom, for what its worth, I'd like for Western to win vs. DeSales...

 

 

:thumb: If they weren't playing DeSales, I'd want Western as well. I'm really excited about Western's season this year, and I hope they continue to do well. But, DeSales is part of my "history", so I've got to root for them. They were my team when I was in high school! :D

Being that my, Middlesboro Yellowjackets, are no longer playing, I will be pulliny for:

 

1a Somerset

 

2a Belfry

 

3A Bell County

 

 

4a Henry Clay.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.