Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

Featured Replies

Sheldon Clark

Bell County

Belfry

Paintsville

 

 

Are you really pulling for both Sheldon Clark AND Belfry on Friday? :confused:

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really pulling for both Sheldon Clark AND Belfry on Friday? :confused:

 

It might be easier to pick a winner this way. :lol:

It might be easier to pick a winner this way. :lol:

 

 

No question! :thumb:

I guess technically, this is a vote for Highlands

 

That's what I'm talkin about!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

Hoo ! HA!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

Newport and Highlands. I was pulling for Fern Creek in 4a, but since there out, I dont really care who wins.

Campbell didn't make it Ryle and Bellevue are out, so i guess im rooting for !NO ONE!

 

That a Boy! :rolleyes:

Anyone who plays Belfry...........lol!

Anyone who plays Belfry...........lol!

 

 

And jealousy rears it's ugly head once again.... :sssh: :D;)

1A - NCC

2A - Newport (I'll be at their game on Friday)

3A - can't decide, the 'ru has already put the hex on LexCath so maybe Bell Co

4A - Boone Co because they beat my team

I'll go with this one, except I'll pull for the birds. I think they have a legite shot. Cecil is a good QB and I just have a feeling they'll get it done.

Campbell didn't make it Ryle and Bellevue are out, so i guess im rooting for !NO ONE!

Did you ever wonder why it's 4thandgoal in the first place? :lol: Character, get some. :D

Did you ever wonder why it's 4thandgoal in the first place? :lol: Character, get some. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A = NCC

AA = Newport

AAA = Highlands

AAAA = Boone County

 

Guess i'm just a NKY Homer :D .

1A - Somerset

2A - (I can't make up my mind)

3A - Rockcastle Co/Bell Co. winner

4A - John Hardin

Guess i'm just a NKY Homer :D .
That's the best kind to be! :ylsuper:

From Morgan County we pull for the following:

 

A--Paintsville Tigers--Cougar fans respect what Bill Mike Runyon has done, is relatively close to West Liberty and wish former Morgan Co. coach and now Assistant Paintsville Coach B.J. Ward all the best in the world.

 

AA--Russell Red Devils--Regional foe, mostly in basketball but the two schools have a great respect for each other and genuine hospitalilty.

 

AAA--Bell County--Everyone knows that Dudley Hilton can coach and the Bobcats will always challenge in AAA.

 

AAAA--John Hardin--Anytime you beat Male you deserve respect. This new school needs to be permanantly placed on the athletic map.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.