Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

Featured Replies

Has anyone come up with a sour grapes smiley yet???

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pull against all of these teams. And Ox, Star Wars is your game. You guys looked scared on here this season. No one can keep power forever, and your turn will come.

 

You are also so cocky, I usually try to stay away from your threads. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool:Whatever.

 

 

:scared: Why don't you just come right out and say what's on your mind, Colonel? ;)

Has anyone come up with a sour grapes smiley yet???

 

 

:thumb: I haven't seen one yet, but we do need one. :D I guess the :p is about as close as we have to sour grapes. :jump:

By the way... Is Sportz Addict behaving himself? :laugh:

Right now I guess I pull for Desales. I don't care if it's public or private, their TE/DE Hillerich is the little brother of 2 of my semi-pro football teammates.

Go Colts, throw the ball to Kenny!

I will pull against all of these teams. And Ox, Star Wars is your game. You guys looked scared on here this season. No one can keep power forever, and your turn will come.

 

You are also so cocky, I usually try to stay away from your threads. :cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool:Whatever.

 

It seems like Henderson County's loss to Christian County has adversely affected your outlook on life. Hopefully, it's only like a 3-day flu, and you have basketball to look forward to. :scared: :cool: :scared:

Finals I would like to see ... to see the west teams and some different schools reach the finals.

 

A ... Mayfield vs. Lexington Christian or Somerset

2A ... Fort Campbell vs. Russell

3A ... Bowling Green vs. Lexington Catholic

4A ... Warren Central vs. Dunbar or Henry Clay

To be honest, I'm having a hard time deciding in 3A.

 

One part of me would like to see Lex Cath win it all, since they are the team that beat my team, and they are also a private school; however, I'd like the title to stay in NKY, so part of me wants to cheer for Highlands. I can't decide.

Although my team is not out of it, this post moves me to voice an opinion:

 

1A - Newport Central Catholic

2A - DeSales or Owensboro Catholic

3A - Lexington Catholic

4A - Saint Xavier

 

Hmmm...what do all these schools have in common? :D

 

I agree with OX 1A - 3A. I also like Bowling Green because of their BIG TIME Defense! 4A - I am pulling for Trinity, until they lose to STX in the final. Trinity and X also have this in common - tradition.

PAINTSVILLE TIGERS- GO BIG BLUE :banana:

I guess I have to say I am rooting for LexCath. If Highlands wins, however, then I am rooting for whoever they are playing against.

Although my team is not out of it, this post moves me to voice an opinion:

 

1A - Newport Central Catholic

2A - DeSales or Owensboro Catholic

3A - Lexington Catholic

4A - Saint Xavier

 

Hmmm...what do all these schools have in common? :D

 

No TRINITY !!!!!! once again we don`t feel the love from the ST. X faithful?? good luck next week.

Was Ashland, now I'm pulling for the Rock, they were tough last night. Congrats to them..

Paintsville and Belfry

4A - I'll root for St. X.

 

3A - I'll pull for Rockcastle now that they have eliminated the Tomcats.

 

2A - Give me Russell. Great coach, good kids, great community.

 

A - I'll pull for Paintsville.

 

Frances

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.