Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends upon who you were playing. I actually do admire and respect the Highlands program, so I probably would.

So if we were playing a team that you disliked more you would cheer for us?

I have nothing against Trinity. I too respect their program. The only thing is I would like Highlands to keep the "Most State Football Titles" title in Fort Thomas. :thumb:

I have nothing against Trinity. I too respect their program. The only thing is I would like Highlands to keep the "Most State Football Titles" title in Fort Thomas. :thumb:

Henry, she's just trying to reserve a spot on the Big Red Bus for the future. :lol:

I don't really dislike any team, even St. X gets my support at times! :D

I tend to root for teams based upon how I feel about their program overall. Unfortunately, there are teams I never root for, because I don't really know much about them. Sometimes, I root for the little guy. But while I'm not "in the know" about Highlands, I can see many similarities to Trinity, and that factor puts them in my "to root for" column most times.

I don't really dislike any team, even St. X gets my support at times! :D

I tend to root for teams based upon how I feel about their program overall. Unfortunately, there are teams I never root for, because I don't really know much about them. Sometimes, I root for the little guy. But while I'm not "in the know" about Highlands, I can see many similarities to Trinity, and that factor puts them in my "to root for" column most times.

I understand what your saying and feel the way you do. However, for me, Trinity has that "can tie our number of titles thing" working for them. That puts them in my "want them to lose" column

1A: NCC - Gotta love what their old coach brings to the game.

2A: Belfry - Looking for a AA Dynasty, might as well be the Pirates.

3A: Bowling Green - Much respect for the program & the way they play.

4A: St. X - Because they run the ball.

Are you sure you haven't used the "facilities?" Maybe Bell Co. last year?

Standing next to it's a very big honor. :lol:

If I did I don't remember, but that isn't unusual. :D

The Bell Co. game 2004 I had to rent my own bus :irked: It was alot of fun. The only way to travel.

That reminds me, I had better cancel the bus I reserved for the state game. :mad: :cry: :mad: :madman: :cry: :cry: