Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

Featured Replies

A - NewCath

AA - Russell

AAA - LexCath

AAAA - Henry Clay

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't take it personal, it's just my competative spirit. :thumb:

 

 

:cry: ****blubber**** I'll try not to, Henry...but....****blubber**** :cry:

:cry: ****blubber**** I'll try not to, Henry...but....****blubber**** :cry:

 

In all honesty would you pull for Highlands if it were the other way around? :confused:

In all honesty would you pull for Highlands if it were the other way around? :confused:

 

 

Depends upon who you were playing. I actually do admire and respect the Highlands program, so I probably would.

Depends upon who you were playing. I actually do admire and respect the Highlands program, so I probably would.

 

So if we were playing a team that you disliked more you would cheer for us?

 

I have nothing against Trinity. I too respect their program. The only thing is I would like Highlands to keep the "Most State Football Titles" title in Fort Thomas. :thumb:

So if we were playing a team that you disliked more you would cheer for us?

 

I have nothing against Trinity. I too respect their program. The only thing is I would like Highlands to keep the "Most State Football Titles" title in Fort Thomas. :thumb:

 

Henry, she's just trying to reserve a spot on the Big Red Bus for the future. :lol:

So if we were playing a team that you disliked more you would cheer for us?

 

I have nothing against Trinity. I too respect their program. The only thing is I would like Highlands to keep the "Most State Football Titles" title in Fort Thomas. :thumb:

 

 

I don't really dislike any team, even St. X gets my support at times! :D

 

I tend to root for teams based upon how I feel about their program overall. Unfortunately, there are teams I never root for, because I don't really know much about them. Sometimes, I root for the little guy. But while I'm not "in the know" about Highlands, I can see many similarities to Trinity, and that factor puts them in my "to root for" column most times.

Henry, she's just trying to reserve a spot on the Big Red Bus for the future. :lol:

 

Heck, I've never been on the Big Red Bus. :irked:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got to stand next to it once.

I don't really dislike any team, even St. X gets my support at times! :D

 

I tend to root for teams based upon how I feel about their program overall. Unfortunately, there are teams I never root for, because I don't really know much about them. Sometimes, I root for the little guy. But while I'm not "in the know" about Highlands, I can see many similarities to Trinity, and that factor puts them in my "to root for" column most times.

 

 

I understand what your saying and feel the way you do. However, for me, Trinity has that "can tie our number of titles thing" working for them. That puts them in my "want them to lose" column

Heck, I've never been on the Big Red Bus. :irked:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got to stand next to it once.

 

Are you sure you haven't used the "facilities?" Maybe Bell Co. last year?

 

Standing next to it's a very big honor. :lol:

1A: NCC - Gotta love what their old coach brings to the game.

2A: Belfry - Looking for a AA Dynasty, might as well be the Pirates.

3A: Bowling Green - Much respect for the program & the way they play.

4A: St. X - Because they run the ball.

Are you sure you haven't used the "facilities?" Maybe Bell Co. last year?

 

Standing next to it's a very big honor. :lol:

 

 

If I did I don't remember, but that isn't unusual. :D

 

The Bell Co. game 2004 I had to rent my own bus :irked: It was alot of fun. The only way to travel.

 

That reminds me, I had better cancel the bus I reserved for the state game. :mad: :cry: :mad: :madman: :cry: :cry:

  • Author

My choices for semi's(west and east)

 

1A Mayfield (but Bardstown won't hurt my feelings), Somerset

2A Anybody but OC

3A Bowling Green, Rockcastle

4A Warren Central, Henry Clay

Lex Cath and Henry Clay , got to love those Lexington schools

A-bardstown

AA-russell

AAA-bowling Green

AAAA-warren Central

 

Would Be Nice To See Two Teams From The Same Town On The Carpet AAA&AAAA

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.