Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

Featured Replies

Anyone left from NKY!

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And jealousy rears it's ugly head once again.... :sssh: :D;)

lol, not jealous, I would pull for the team playing agianst Belfry no matter what, it is just in my blood I think. I do respect what they have done and wish them the best, but as a Breathitt Alum, I cannot pull for Belfry, I would be afraid of what may happen!.....lol

lol, not jealous, I would pull for the team playing agianst Belfry no matter what, it is just in my blood I think. I do respect what they have done and wish them the best, but as a Breathitt Alum, I cannot pull for Belfry, I would be afraid of what may happen!.....lol

 

 

Oh come on...lightning doesn't hurt that bad... :creepy: :cool:;)

1A - Mayfield

2A - Ft. Campbell

3A - Bowling Green

4A - Warren Central

Anyone left from NKY!

That's what I'm sayin!

Boone, Highlands, Newport and NCC. If LCA beats NCC I would pull for LCA.

1A - First time in my life, Somerset.

2A - I guess Desales since they beat us out tonight. Although I hate pulling for a private (they are private, right?)

3A - Undecided (Bell or Rock)

4A - Don't really care, just a team non-private, non-Louisville. Guess I could pull for John Hardin since they have an ex Corbinite.

 

Not really "pulling" for any of them. :sleep:

 

 

Well first time for me too but go Jumpers...lol

Probably Fort Campbell because they have so much to prove with missing the State Championship Game the past 2 years when they were suppose to be there.

Belfry is still in it. But if they weren't...

 

1A Paintsville

2A Sheldon Clark

3A Bell Co

4A Henry Clay

3A Bell Co

Fine! :irked:
lol, not jealous, I would pull for the team playing agianst Belfry no matter what, it is just in my blood I think. I do respect what they have done and wish them the best, but as a Breathitt Alum, I cannot pull for Belfry, I would be afraid of what may happen!.....lol

 

 

It's not that difficult, Alpha. We're bitter rivals when playing each other, but we can still be for whoever comes out on top. We should all pull for our fellow mountain teams. :thumb: Why bash each other when the rest of the state does enough of that for us? :sssh:

Belfry is still in it. But if they weren't...

 

1A Paintsville

2A Sheldon Clark

3A Bell Co

4A Henry Clay

 

 

:thumb:

Oh come on...lightning doesn't hurt that bad... :creepy: :cool:;)

 

 

:eek:

1A: Bardstown

2A: DeSales

3A: Bowling Green

4A: John Hardin, then St X

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.