Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And jealousy rears it's ugly head once again.... :sssh: :D;)

lol, not jealous, I would pull for the team playing agianst Belfry no matter what, it is just in my blood I think. I do respect what they have done and wish them the best, but as a Breathitt Alum, I cannot pull for Belfry, I would be afraid of what may happen!.....lol

lol, not jealous, I would pull for the team playing agianst Belfry no matter what, it is just in my blood I think. I do respect what they have done and wish them the best, but as a Breathitt Alum, I cannot pull for Belfry, I would be afraid of what may happen!.....lol

Oh come on...lightning doesn't hurt that bad... :creepy: :cool:;)

1A - First time in my life, Somerset.

2A - I guess Desales since they beat us out tonight. Although I hate pulling for a private (they are private, right?)

3A - Undecided (Bell or Rock)

4A - Don't really care, just a team non-private, non-Louisville. Guess I could pull for John Hardin since they have an ex Corbinite.

Not really "pulling" for any of them. :sleep:

Well first time for me too but go Jumpers...lol

It's not that difficult, Alpha. We're bitter rivals when playing each other, but we can still be for whoever comes out on top. We should all pull for our fellow mountain teams. :thumb: Why bash each other when the rest of the state does enough of that for us? :sssh: