Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

Featured Replies

Just curious to see which teams you are pulling for if your team has been eliminated.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCC, HHS, Newport and Boone...

X. I want a Louisville team to win, preferably from the West.

Campbell didn't make it Ryle and Bellevue are out, so i guess im rooting for !NO ONE!

1A - First time in my life, Somerset.

2A - I guess Desales since they beat us out tonight. Although I hate pulling for a private (they are private, right?)

3A - Undecided (Bell or Rock)

4A - Don't really care, just a team non-private, non-Louisville. Guess I could pull for John Hardin since they have an ex Corbinite.

 

Not really "pulling" for any of them. :sleep:

Campbell didn't make it Ryle and Bellevue are out, so i guess im rooting for !NO ONE!

Three teams left from your County alone. Nice...

  • Author
NCC, HHS, Newport and Boone...

 

What is "NKY teams that I root for" for $1,000 Alex. ;)

What is "NKY teams that I root for" for $1,000 Alex. ;)

:D:D

Metcalfe Co. or Somerset

Belfry

Boyle Co.

John Hardin

1A - First time in my life, Somerset.

2A - I guess Desales since they beat us out tonight. Although I hate pulling for a private (they are private, right?)

3A - Undecided (Bell or Rock)

4A - Don't really care, just a team non-private, non-Louisville. Guess I could pull for John Hardin since they have an ex Corbinite.

 

Not really "pulling" for any of them. :sleep:

 

Although my team is not out of it, this post moves me to voice an opinion:

 

1A - Newport Central Catholic

2A - DeSales or Owensboro Catholic

3A - Lexington Catholic

4A - Saint Xavier

 

Hmmm...what do all these schools have in common? :D

  • Author
Although my team is not out of it, this post moves me to voice an opinion:

 

1A - Newport Central Catholic

2A - DeSales or Owensboro Catholic

3A - Lexington Catholic

4A - Saint Xavier

 

Hmmm...what do all these schools have in common? :D

 

They all have rosters filled with scholarship athletes?? OK that was a joke. Please no hate mail.

They all have rosters filled with scholarship athletes?? OK that was a joke. Please no hate mail.

:flame:

:fight:

:thumb:

Belfry, since we're usually the one's fighting for the district, and we've got Sheldon Clark if they manage to pull off the upset! :thumb: We can't go wrong. :D

Although my team is not out of it, this post moves me to voice an opinion:

 

1A - Newport Central Catholic

2A - DeSales or Owensboro Catholic

3A - Lexington Catholic

4A - Saint Xavier

 

Hmmm...what do all these schools have in common? :D

I will pull against all of these teams. And Ox, Star Wars is your game. You guys looked scared on here this season. No one can keep power forever, and your turn will come.

 

You are also so cocky, I usually try to stay away from your threads. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool:Whatever.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.