Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your team is out. Who do you pull for now?

Featured Replies

I like LCA 1A / Newport 2A / Lex Cath 3A / Dunbar 4A.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1A - Danville (Go ADS)!!

2A - Russell

3A - Boyle Co.

4A - Henry Clay

Well, my team Boyle Co. is out now, so I'm going with:

1A Bardstown

2A Russell

3A Rockcastle Co.

4A Henry Clay

And good luck to all 4.

Unfortunately, now I have to contribute to this thread. :cry:

 

4A - Trinity...GO ROCKS!

3A - Bowling Green/Bullitt East

2A - Belfry

1A - NCC...GO BREDS...REPRESENT!!! :ylsuper:

Unfortunately, now I have to contribute to this thread. :cry:

 

4A - Trinity...GO ROCKS!

3A - Bowling Green/Bullitt East

2A - Belfry

1A - NCC...GO BREDS...REPRESENT!!! :ylsuper:

I can feel your pain.

1a -- I have no idea

2a -- Belfry

3a -- don't know

4a-- st. X

The teams I am pulling for are:

 

1A Mayfield

2A Owensboro Catholic

3A Bowling Green

4A Warren Central

 

All four of mine are still fighting!

All four of mine are still fighting!

 

 

;)

Henry Clay, a lexington team needs to win the state title!

Russell. Hopefully our boys just lost by a point in overtime to the state champs.

Unfortunately, now I have to contribute to this thread. :cry:

 

4A - Trinity...GO ROCKS!

3A - Bowling Green/Bullitt East

2A - Belfry

1A - NCC...GO BREDS...REPRESENT!!! :ylsuper:

 

 

You know Birdie, If Trinity wins they tie Highlands for number of titles. Is that what you want? If we can't get to state this year I still would like to keep the honor of "Most State Football Titlesl" :thumb:

Russell. Hopefully our boys just lost by a point in overtime to the state champs.

 

 

I disagree with your pick since I think Belfry will win, but I do like your avatar. We made a visit last year for the Big Red Spring Scrimmage along with over 61,000 others! :thumb: Those Husker fans really love their football and I hope Callahan gets enough time to turn that program around.

So far so good on my 11/22 post:

 

1A - Newport Central Catholic

2A - DeSales or Owensboro Catholic

3A - Lexington Catholic

4A - Saint Xavier

 

Keep the ball rolling teams! :thumb:

So far so good on my 11/22 post:

 

1A - Newport Central Catholic

2A - DeSales or Owensboro Catholic

3A - Lexington Catholic

4A - Saint Xavier

 

Keep the ball rolling teams! :thumb:

 

 

That's pretty good accuracy since today's 11/21! :lol:

:thumb:

Gotta stay in Pike Co. with Belfry

 

Thankyou We needed someone rooting for Belfry!!!!!!

GO PIRATES!!!!!!! SHOW THOSE RED DEVILS WHAT WERE'RE MADE OF!!! :dancingpa :flame:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.