Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

msjball4

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by msjball4

  1. Chuck Allen who coached O-line at Catholic is down in Georgia
  2. Daniel Voglesang of Lexington Catholic. He plays TE and is 6'3 205. Very strong, physical player with good hands. Watch out for him in the future
  3. I see no team the rest of the year punting or kicking it to Ben Revere. That would be a brutal mistake. There is not one kid on East that can run with Ben, Wes Caldwell, Winston Guy, Shane Israel. These can staight float.
  4. Tripp Eckerline kicked a field goal for Lexington Catholic in the rain against Cov Cath in the playoffs to seal a victory
  5. What does Harrison have returning? I remember last year that LC needed a last second field goal to put them away.
  6. Ben Revere of Lex Cath against Scott Co. had 2 ints,99 yard kickoff return, and 2 recieving tds
  7. I really like Shane Israel. He is a great kid with a tremendous work ethic. He was only a sophomore last year and became that 1000 yard rusher that LC seriously lacked, and he always showed up in the biggest , just ask X, Rockastle, Cov Cath, and Bowling Green
  8. I think the Salsman Psychos will be in full force for the Scott Co. game
  9. That is a very easy question. Ben Revere hands down.
  10. Sophs. Taylor Stewart and Nate Novosel had good games. I was especislly impressed with Taylor Stewart. I thought Patrick Workman didn't play well at all and was "d'ed" up all nihgt and was only consistent from the free throw line which kept Creek in the game. Anyway good win by LC. I think they will take the distrcit.
  11. Justin Burke is leaving 2 days after he graduates high school. He is focusing all his attention on N.C. State, and he wants to get an early start not only on the football but the academics as well.
  12. I had heard that three of the top players from Tates Creek will not be playing due to dicsipline problems. Has anyone else heard anything on this?
  13. I don't see how Pete Nochta, a kid who has never played tight end is playing and not Sam Gardner
  14. The 2001 Lexington Catholic team had 9 future D-1 players. Seniors Jake Carney and Ryan Postel-Notre Dame (Ryan quit football to run track.) Dane Holland and Klint Rose-Marshall. Juniors Jake Doss-Wyoming, John Logan-Kentucky, and Matt Beavin-Wofford. Freshman Tanner Doss-Air Force and Brandon Logan-Michigan
  15. Reid Brown did tear his ACL from what I am hearing and is obviously out the rest of the season. That's a shame fora great kid. This obviously will hurt LC as well because he his the big man in the middle but Nate Novosel is more than qualified replacement, but the question is, do the knights have anyone to back him up?
  16. Lexington Catholic returns in my mind the best player in this region and one of the best in the state in Ben Revere.
  17. A lot of kids that attend the Lexington School go to Sayre downtown, but the problem is that they don't have a football team.
  18. Some other people to look for in Lex Cath's defense are Chris Jansen a 300 lb. nose, Andres Rodriguez, a speed rush d-end, and Luke Schuler,a linebacker who was starting the first couple games this past year
  19. Cornell Burbage will also not be at the games this weekend as he will be visiting Middle Tennessee State for football.
  20. I would have to say Coach Hobbs. He is the recievers coach, and was just named as the new o-coordinator for the Horseman
  21. He will be at NC State next year.
  22. Coach Letton comes into his first year at Catholic only returning 5 starters total. He loses the qb,rb(not Shane Israel),wr,te,5 lineman,3 d-lineman,3 dbs,and 2 lbs. The five starters are Shane Israel, Jake Locknane, Ben Revere, Wes Caldwell, and Winston Guy.
  23. I love Coach Letton's quote on the news. He said that he will tweek the offense a little, and not try to be a cheap imitation of Bob Sphire. I'm sure Catholic will continue the success they have had with Coach Letton. I'm just reciting what everyone else has had, but you can't say it enough. He is a great coach and an even better person. Great choice by Catholic.
  24. The Knights have two good big men in Nate Novosel and Reid Brown. Brian Hewitt is a good scorer with very good range. I think the "X" factor for the Knights could be Zach Newton. The past couple weeks he has been playing very good. He has good handling skills, shoots with range, and can take the ball to the basket. I would keep my eye on this kid

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.