Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 70 Saint Henry 49

Featured Replies

I was wondering about final score and any notes on game. I talked to my dad briefly but was more interested in discussing UK's game so I didn't get any details on this one. All I did hear is that Catholic's big man Reid Brown went down early and things don't look good. Probably a blown ACL. If so, I hate to hear this for him, the rest of his senior season should be enjoyed, ecspecially after he had just inked w/ Alabama A&M. I hope all is well w/ him.

I stayed home and watched the UT game. The news about Reid Brown is heartbreaking. Pray it's just a sprain. KHSAA site shows the score as 70-49 Catholic.

  • Author
I stayed home and watched the UT game. The news about Reid Brown is heartbreaking. Pray it's just a sprain. KHSAA site shows the score as 70-49 Catholic.

 

I also hope its not too serious as well.

Reid Brown did tear his ACL from what I am hearing and is obviously out the rest of the season. That's a shame fora great kid. This obviously will hurt LC as well because he his the big man in the middle but Nate Novosel is more than qualified replacement, but the question is, do the knights have anyone to back him up?

I think the question is how did the Crusaders lose by 21 points!? Good grief.

 

-CF

I think the question is how did the Crusaders lose by 21 points!? Good grief.

 

-CF

 

 

HOW??? Are you joking CardinalsFan? Apparently you haven't seen either team much this season. I have seen LC 3 times this year, never at full strength and I think they are a top 10-15 team in the state easy. HC win over LC had to be because of Football players missing, beacause this LexCath team is for real.

 

Everyone knows I'm a big St. Henry fan and see them as much as anyone. They have done a good job this year and I applaud them for a good season so far. #1 Seed in the 33rd is pretty impressive. But they came hard to play last night and just didn't and don't have the man power that LexCath has.

 

Truthfully I thought 21 was pretty respectable.

  • Author
Reid Brown did tear his ACL from what I am hearing and is obviously out the rest of the season. That's a shame fora great kid. This obviously will hurt LC as well because he his the big man in the middle but Nate Novosel is more than qualified replacement, but the question is, do the knights have anyone to back him up?

 

 

Bummer, I had heard it was pretty certain for torn ACL but had to at least hope maybe it wasn't as bad. Novosel is solid and can fill this hole hopefully, but losing Brown will hurt, at the very least it takes a big guy away and five fouls which can help Catholic's big men stay out of foul trouble.

Novosel is an outstanding center but he doesn't have the power game that Reid has. LexCath still has plenty of height in wing players but Brown was the inside muscle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.