Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek vs. Lexington Catholic

Featured Replies

The two best teams in the 43rd District draw each other. This is going to be a great game!!

What is the rest of the draw in this district?

district si tough, how come they dont seed?

  • Author

yeah, that is correct, however i think that the vote to draw was 4-1 i could be incorrect though it was in the Herald-Leader before the season started.

I could be wrong but I thought I remembered it was Greg Todd who kinda turned down the seeding option for district. Mainly because it forced the girls team to give up five or so games to compete against distict teams that were only so so versus the teams they actually have scheduled year in and year out. Greg Todd is Lex Cath's girl's bball coach and former AD.

Not sure how the Knights will respond to this matchup. They have been riding a hot streak lately but w/ Reid Brown out, how vulnerable might they be inside right now against the top dogs? This Scott Co. matchup coming up will be a good one for the Knights to try and see where they are right now.

  • Author

That could be, I am not 100% on who voted for it, I was under the impression that all 3 city public schools voted for the draw along with one of the two privates.

  • Author

If Reid Brown is out for the game it definitely plays into Creek's hands, they would have no match for him in the post. he is just too big and strong. I think it will be a barn burner just like in 2002 when Catholic beat Creek like 63-56 or something like that in Frankfort, that was a great game and I expect nothing less this year.

Remember, Tates Creek is missing two starters due to disciplinary measures. Catholic should advance here.

The two best teams in the 43rd District draw each other. This is going to be a great game!!

Creek is not one of the top 2 in this district but I forgot you have your opinion. Lafayette imo is one of top 2 plus they are at home

They will seed next year. Boycott is over.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.