Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustAFan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JustAFan

  1. :thumb: There have been a couple girls over the last few years that came out of the Lloyd slow pitch program to go on & be productive players on Thomas More's fastpitch team.
  2. I think Boone returns three of their four leading tacklers from last year in Domasko, Brison & Kaiser.
  3. And in that same time frame I think Boone has won the last 3 of 4 or 4 of 5 with Dixie but can't seem to get over the hump with Cov Cath. Preseason top 5 IMO is: Highlands Cov Cath Ryle/Boone/Dixie
  4. As much as I'd like to say Boone will win the 9th this year, it's kind of hard due to so much youth on this team. The Boone/HC game should be a good one & hopefully Boone can pull out a win. But even if they do beat HC, ND will come out of the other bracket & will be very hard to beat. Notre Dame wins the region. :cry:
  5. Does picking them preseason third sound like I'm counting them out? Although Gronefeld, Stelzer & Schmidt were allot to lose, three 3+ year starters. With that said, I don't think Dixie can hang with Ryle or Conner unless something happens to their pitchers. Dixie's pitching does put them ahead of Highlands, ND & Boone at this point. :sssh:
  6. Don't count them out yet this year, they still have a few games left in them. I can easily see them in the region finals again. :thumb:
  7. Holy Cross v. Highlands Dixie v. Boone Newport v. Lloyd St. Henry v. Notre Dame Holy Cross v Boone Newport v Notre Dame Boone v Notre Dame Boone :banana:
  8. When this happens, where will the softball team play?
  9. :thumb: Not part of the Boone County School System, just located in southern Boone County.
  10. Trinity's new Stadium Ryle Highlands Scott Co. Boone (so i'm partial)
  11. Except for the light polls that tend to obstruct your view.
  12. You know more about NDA than I do, but I know more about Boone than you. At best they're on a fairly even level this year. Any one of them could take that 4-5-6 spot. But none are on the level of the pitching of Ryle, Conner & Dixie. Dixie fall even fall off quite a bit after losing several top quality players. It will be hard for them to replace Gronefeld.
  13. 9th Region Ryle Conner Dixie Highlands NotreDame Boone :cry: Holmes St Henry
  14. How would this be. I don't think Walton has open enrollment (I could be wrong) & also I think they are pretty much at capacity know.
  15. Nope!! As much as I like to see it, Boone is nowhere near #1 in NKY. By the end of the season, I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath. 1 Highlands 2 CCH 3 NCC 4 Ryle 5 SK 6 Boone 7 Dixie 8 Campbell 9 Beechwood 10 Conner
  16. Your sure, there sure appears to be a family resemblance, j/k
  17. Boone County - Rick Thompson & his dad.
  18. You got that right, :thumb: I heard during the Seahawks bye week this year he showed up at Boone & talked with their players. He's a total class act. :ylsuper:
  19. I've always wondered about that. :lol:
  20. Boone returns three of their four starting line backers; Domascho, Brison & Alexander. Only losing Kammer, although that is a big loss.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.