What good movies have you seen lately?

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Cat and I finally sat down to see American Sniper. For the most part, I liked it; a few things I thought were unrealistic. The babies they kept using for Kyle's kids were obviously fake which annoyed me. Why wouldn't they just use real babies?

• 3 weeks later...

Watched "John Wick" last night. Loved it. I had low expectations, expecting it to be a mindless action movie (and it sort of is), but the action is really well done, it has a cool style to it, and it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Watched "Gone Girl" last night. Overall it was pretty good and had a unique twist on the psychological thriller/crime drama. The last 1/4 of the movie didn't stack up with the rest of it, though, and sort of left you feeling like something was missing.

Tyler Perry had a supporting role in it and did really well (I guess I've only every seen him act as a elderly woman).

Watched "John Wick" last night. Loved it. I had low expectations, expecting it to be a mindless action movie (and it sort of is), but the action is really well done, it has a cool style to it, and it doesn't take itself too seriously.

It's on one of the movie channels all the time. Never watched it, but I might now.

Watched "Gone Girl" last night. Overall it was pretty good and had a unique twist on the psychological thriller/crime drama. The last 1/4 of the movie didn't stack up with the rest of it, though, and sort of left you feeling like something was missing.

Tyler Perry had a supporting role in it and did really well (I guess I've only every seen him act as a elderly woman).

Pretty much agree with everything here. The lady who played the lead female role was really good, if I remember right.