What good movies have you seen lately?

It's on one of the movie channels all the time. Never watched it, but I might now.

Pretty much agree with everything here. The lady who played the lead female role was really good, if I remember right.

Yea, her narrating for the first half of the movie was the best part, and the actress who played the detective was good also.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched "The Taking of Deborah Logan." I wouldn't call it a "great" movie, but for a horror flick you can do a whole lot worse.

Every now and then I have the urge to watch a horror movie, but when I find one I end up turning it off after about ten minutes when I realize how dumb it is. This one held my attention till the end. So that's about as much of a compliment as I can give it.

Anybody seen Jurassic World, Ted 2, Spy, or Max?

Jurassic World is not great but visually amazing. Worth the watch in theaters. Some nice call backs to the first one. The best sequel but that's not saying much lol.

Spy is solid. Very enjoyable. I like Melissa McCarthy playing these types of roles much better than her normal stuff. Ie Tammy/Identity Thief

Speaking of her, check out St Vincent if you haven't. One of my favorites from last year.