Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY POY

Featured Replies

  • Author
What are Norton and Bezold's stats from Brossart?

 

I saw the papers in the paper today. I seem to remember Norton hitting around .590.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the papers in the paper today. I seem to remember Norton hitting around .590.

 

You'd have to include Gerwe in this discussion. And also Warning.

I saw the papers in the paper today. I seem to remember Norton hitting around .590.

 

Leads NKY in hitting and up there in a lot of categories such as doubles, RBI, runs scored. Norton is definitely putting up some huge numbers and obviously as tough an out as any.

My vote would go to Travis Norton. The paper had him hitting at .592 with 14 doubles, which was 6-7 more than the next. He plays outstanding defense as well in the outfield and I believe he has won 3-4 games pitching. I'm not sure of Bishop Brossarts strength of schedule but he went 4-5 with 4 doubles against Ryle and I think he had multiple doubles against Conner. Although our Cooper team is not the strongest, I believe he went 3-4 against us and Cooper started Thompson (our #1) that game I believe. Does anyone from Brossart have stolen base numbers for him? He is very fast as well.

I saw the papers in the paper today. I seem to remember Norton hitting around .590.

 

They have papers in the paper???????? :D :lol:

  • Author
They have papers in the paper???????? :D :lol:

 

Actually, they have a bunch of papers in the paper.:clap:

 

Anyway...I saw his STATS in the paper.

Pugh....:thumb:

 

Pugh went 2-4 against Bellvue tonight with another homerun.:ylsuper:

Sexton: 2-1, 26.1 IP, 0.80 ERA, 35 K, 25-59, 0.424 AVG, 8 2Bs

 

According to Mrs. Wolfe for Dixie. She said that Sexton is 4-1. With wins over Louisville Seneca, Campbell County, Mercer County and Beechwood. All the rest of his stats look about right though. Also he went 2-4 tonight with a homerun and a double tonight and 2 RBI's.

I was just going off what nky.com said. 4-1 may be right.

 

Tonight's stats put him at .429 (27-63) with 3 HR and 9 2Bs.

According to Mrs. Wolfe for Dixie. She said that Sexton is 4-1. With wins over Louisville Seneca, Campbell County, Mercer County and Beechwood. All the rest of his stats look about right though. Also he went 2-4 tonight with a homerun and a double tonight and 2 RBI's.

 

Actually, Smallwood had the win against Beechwood.

Actually, Smallwood had the win against Beechwood.

 

That might be but she told me that Smallwood only threw 3 innings. I didnt think you could get a win coming out that early.

A starter isn't required to go X amount of innings to get a win. As long as the team scores more runs (while he's in) than the opposing teams final score he gets the win.

A starter must pitch 5 innings to get the win but a relief pitcher can pitch as little as 1/3 of an inning to get a win I believe. It's somewhere in the NFHS rule book.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.