NKY POY

Clyde

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the papers in the paper today. I seem to remember Norton hitting around .590.

Leads NKY in hitting and up there in a lot of categories such as doubles, RBI, runs scored. Norton is definitely putting up some huge numbers and obviously as tough an out as any.

My vote would go to Travis Norton. The paper had him hitting at .592 with 14 doubles, which was 6-7 more than the next. He plays outstanding defense as well in the outfield and I believe he has won 3-4 games pitching. I'm not sure of Bishop Brossarts strength of schedule but he went 4-5 with 4 doubles against Ryle and I think he had multiple doubles against Conner. Although our Cooper team is not the strongest, I believe he went 3-4 against us and Cooper started Thompson (our #1) that game I believe. Does anyone from Brossart have stolen base numbers for him? He is very fast as well.

Sexton: 2-1, 26.1 IP, 0.80 ERA, 35 K, 25-59, 0.424 AVG, 8 2Bs

According to Mrs. Wolfe for Dixie. She said that Sexton is 4-1. With wins over Louisville Seneca, Campbell County, Mercer County and Beechwood. All the rest of his stats look about right though. Also he went 2-4 tonight with a homerun and a double tonight and 2 RBI's.

According to Mrs. Wolfe for Dixie. She said that Sexton is 4-1. With wins over Louisville Seneca, Campbell County, Mercer County and Beechwood. All the rest of his stats look about right though. Also he went 2-4 tonight with a homerun and a double tonight and 2 RBI's.

Actually, Smallwood had the win against Beechwood.