Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY POY

Featured Replies

Actually im torn between Ronald Cotton and Tyler Sexton. Dont know who I'd vote for.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liggett is still pushing for that award. He's now at .405. Strong performance by a , by all accounts, great kid.

 

The Enquirer has him at .373 ?? maybe not up to date....

I'm surprised there has been no mention of Hempel @ Ryle :confused:

Batting .481

  • Author
The Enquirer has him at .373 ?? maybe not up to date....

 

Maybe. .405 is as of last nite.

  • Author
I'm surprised there has been no mention of Hempel @ Ryle :confused:

Batting .481

 

Way to go. Now I have to add another guy to my list.

How about Tiberi. For conversation sake, he's hitting around .500 and is 5-1 with a grand slam.

 

I agree on Tiberi. He has to be considered. I was looking at the stats in the Enquirer and his name was everywhere - pitching and hitting.

I still dont know. I mean you still have to hit the ball. Im looking more towards who has been there when there teams needed them the most. Oh and by the way young Mr. Abeling told me about an hour ago that Dixie has picked up a game this Saturday against Louisville Male and a game after that against Highlands. My vote right now I think would go with Sexton as of now. But there is still about 2 weeks left of the regular season so we shall see :thumb:

 

Haven't heard about the additions to the schedule from Max but I'm guessing Abeling is correct because Dixie was in a position to pick up games. Max did not know that when they started counting all tournament games they upped the total number of allowed games to 36.

Haven't heard about the additions to the schedule from Max but I'm guessing Abeling is correct because Dixie was in a position to pick up games. Max did not know that when they started counting all tournament games they upped the total number of allowed games to 36.

 

I was informed by the all-knowing :D TOG that CCH did cancel their game against Male at Ryle's field this Saturday. I am assuming Ryle is still playing Male that day. Just talked to our coach tonight and he never said anything to the contrary. Not sure how Male could schedule two other opponents that day. :idunno:

I agree on Tiberi. He has to be considered. I was looking at the stats in the Enquirer and his name was everywhere - pitching and hitting.

 

I mean if were talking strcitly stats, he has to be right up there. In the neighborhood of .500 and 5-1 pitching with a grandslam all as a freshmen. He absolutley strokes the ball, plus has only struck out once this season. Meanwhile playing a top notch schedule.

who votes on this?

I mean if were talking strcitly stats, he has to be right up there. In the neighborhood of .500 and 5-1 pitching with a grandslam all as a freshmen. He absolutley strokes the ball, plus has only struck out once this season. Meanwhile playing a top notch schedule.

 

He's a very good ball player. Come his senior year I'd be willing to bet that he will be getting looks by some very good looking D1 schools. But honeslty the only thing I would say is holding him back is he is a freshman.

Tonight Sexton went 2-3 with a double and an rbi. That makes his average now .459 with 14 doubles.

My vote would go to Tiberi though.

 

Same here the kid has done everything asked of him and more. bright future for this young man.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.