NKY POY

Clyde

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont know. I mean you still have to hit the ball. Im looking more towards who has been there when there teams needed them the most. Oh and by the way young Mr. Abeling told me about an hour ago that Dixie has picked up a game this Saturday against Louisville Male and a game after that against Highlands. My vote right now I think would go with Sexton as of now. But there is still about 2 weeks left of the regular season so we shall see :thumb:

Haven't heard about the additions to the schedule from Max but I'm guessing Abeling is correct because Dixie was in a position to pick up games. Max did not know that when they started counting all tournament games they upped the total number of allowed games to 36.

Haven't heard about the additions to the schedule from Max but I'm guessing Abeling is correct because Dixie was in a position to pick up games. Max did not know that when they started counting all tournament games they upped the total number of allowed games to 36.

I was informed by the all-knowing :D TOG that CCH did cancel their game against Male at Ryle's field this Saturday. I am assuming Ryle is still playing Male that day. Just talked to our coach tonight and he never said anything to the contrary. Not sure how Male could schedule two other opponents that day. :idunno:

I agree on Tiberi. He has to be considered. I was looking at the stats in the Enquirer and his name was everywhere - pitching and hitting.

I mean if were talking strcitly stats, he has to be right up there. In the neighborhood of .500 and 5-1 pitching with a grandslam all as a freshmen. He absolutley strokes the ball, plus has only struck out once this season. Meanwhile playing a top notch schedule.

I mean if were talking strcitly stats, he has to be right up there. In the neighborhood of .500 and 5-1 pitching with a grandslam all as a freshmen. He absolutley strokes the ball, plus has only struck out once this season. Meanwhile playing a top notch schedule.

He's a very good ball player. Come his senior year I'd be willing to bet that he will be getting looks by some very good looking D1 schools. But honeslty the only thing I would say is holding him back is he is a freshman.