UK 73 Cleveland St 49

Original Rookie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the game, the players get to attend the dance held where they played the game

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sloppy game, just going through the motions for a 20+ game, just think we would most likely be in the LOSER bracket if Billy G was around!

I loved it that the annoucers was just waiting all game to say, that John Wall dunk was ALL INCLUSIVE! LOL!:lol:

Wondering if the UK fans will be doing to John Wall dance at Coco Bongo tonight?:banana:

One of the sloppiest games I have ever seen played. UK was not sharp at all. Lots of silly turnovers, and the game had no flow due to all of the fouls being called. Did Cousins get ejected for the cheap shot? He needs to get it together mentally, when he does his game will go to a new level. They are not getting any better IMO, just winning on talent alone. Cal said he can't wait till the Xmas break so he can cage them in the gym and work it all out. Hope so, these boys have a long way to go, thank goodness it's still early.

One of the sloppiest games I have ever seen played. UK was not sharp at all. Lots of silly turnovers, and the game had no flow due to all of the fouls being called. Did Cousins get ejected for the cheap shot? He needs to get it together mentally, when he does his game will go to a new level. They are not getting any better IMO, just winning on talent alone. Cal said he can't wait till the Xmas break so he can cage them in the gym and work it all out. Hope so, these boys have a long way to go, thank goodness it's still early.

No ejections.

I didn't get to see the game but I saw Cleveland St shot 25 3s were they contested or open looks that they couldn't hit? Also Patterson's ankle was it from the crappy floor they're playing on from the pictures and things I've read it looked awful.

He has promised 3 a days. Said a Memphis team he had went 35 or 36 days straight with no break.