November 24, 200916 yr It wasn't pretty but UK used a big run 5 minutes into the second half to put this one away. 10 players in the scoring colum for the cats lead by Wall with 15. Now, we wait to hear about Patterson
November 24, 200916 yr Author Wall led the way with 15 points and 7 dimes. Cousins chipped in 14 points.
November 24, 200916 yr After the game, the players get to attend the dance held where they played the game
November 24, 200916 yr After the game, the players get to attend the dance held where they played the game I wonder if it brought back memories of middle school ? I bet if they wore their jerseys to the dance they got in free:lol:
November 24, 200916 yr After the game, the players get to attend the dance held where they played the game :laugh::laugh::laugh: Sloppy game, just going through the motions for a 20+ game, just think we would most likely be in the LOSER bracket if Billy G was around! I loved it that the annoucers was just waiting all game to say, that John Wall dunk was ALL INCLUSIVE! LOL!:lol: Wondering if the UK fans will be doing to John Wall dance at Coco Bongo tonight?:banana:
November 25, 200916 yr One of the sloppiest games I have ever seen played. UK was not sharp at all. Lots of silly turnovers, and the game had no flow due to all of the fouls being called. Did Cousins get ejected for the cheap shot? He needs to get it together mentally, when he does his game will go to a new level. They are not getting any better IMO, just winning on talent alone. Cal said he can't wait till the Xmas break so he can cage them in the gym and work it all out. Hope so, these boys have a long way to go, thank goodness it's still early.
November 25, 200916 yr One of the sloppiest games I have ever seen played. UK was not sharp at all. Lots of silly turnovers, and the game had no flow due to all of the fouls being called. Did Cousins get ejected for the cheap shot? He needs to get it together mentally, when he does his game will go to a new level. They are not getting any better IMO, just winning on talent alone. Cal said he can't wait till the Xmas break so he can cage them in the gym and work it all out. Hope so, these boys have a long way to go, thank goodness it's still early. No ejections.
November 25, 200916 yr I'm not sure what the worst part of the game was. Lots of things in serious contention: the level of play, the officials, the floor, the mop boys, the commentators, the production crew.
November 25, 200916 yr I didn't get to see the game but I saw Cleveland St shot 25 3s were they contested or open looks that they couldn't hit? Also Patterson's ankle was it from the crappy floor they're playing on from the pictures and things I've read it looked awful.
November 25, 200916 yr One of the sloppiest games I have ever seen played. UK was not sharp at all. Lots of silly turnovers, and the game had no flow due to all of the fouls being called. Did Cousins get ejected for the cheap shot? He needs to get it together mentally, when he does his game will go to a new level. They are not getting any better IMO, just winning on talent alone. Cal said he can't wait till the Xmas break so he can cage them in the gym and work it all out. Hope so, these boys have a long way to go, thank goodness it's still early. He has promised 3 a days. Said a Memphis team he had went 35 or 36 days straight with no break.
November 25, 200916 yr I'm not sure what the worst part of the game was. Lots of things in serious contention: the level of play, the officials, the floor, the mop boys, the commentators, the production crew. :clap:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.