Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 73 Cleveland St 49

Featured Replies

I saw that, too. We stayed up until 11:15 to finally get some highlights. I didn't think they were ever going to get off of the NBA!

 

They like to do that sometimes. Just be glad you don't ever have to stay up and deal with the 2 am, (est) Sportscenter from LA. Time they got all of their fixes in you may have been waiting even longer. :D

 

None-the-less I watch SC about five times a day so I guess I can't really complain about it.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone watch the game on justin.tv? If so, what was it like as far as pic and sound? I watched last nights game at Beef O Brady's but won't be able to make it over there tonight.Just curious.

Did anyone watch the game on justin.tv? If so, what was it like as far as pic and sound? I watched last nights game at Beef O Brady's but won't be able to make it over there tonight.Just curious.

 

It didn't get to because for some reason some video feeds get proxied here at work although the sites make it through. However, normally funchester is real good quality wise. Video and sound.

I thought the commentators were really keen on their observation that John Wall probably would be an NBA player someday.

Did anyone watch the game on justin.tv? If so, what was it like as far as pic and sound? I watched last nights game at Beef O Brady's but won't be able to make it over there tonight.Just curious.

 

I watched a few minutes on justin.tv... It was kind of grainy picture, but it got the job done.

The camera work left my head spinning.

 

Hope Patterson is ok as well.

 

The actual game was sloppy, and I don't know if anyone agrees or not but Bledsoe is a human turnover machine and is killing me right now.

It didn't get to because for some reason some video feeds get proxied here at work although the sites make it through. However, normally funchester is real good quality wise. Video and sound.

 

Thanks. :thumb:

I watched a few minutes on justin.tv... It was kind of grainy picture, but it got the job done.

 

:thumb:

The camera work left my head spinning.

 

Hope Patterson is ok as well.

 

The actual game was sloppy, and I don't know if anyone agrees or not but Bledsoe is a human turnover machine and is killing me right now.

 

:thumb: He is just way out of control.

I thought the commentators were really keen on their observation that John Wall probably would be an NBA player someday.

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.