Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 73 Cleveland St 49

Featured Replies

I'm hearing mild sprain for PP

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has promised 3 a days. Said a Memphis team he had went 35 or 36 days straight with no break.

 

This team needs it JA. Time to get to work.

Who does UK play next and what time?

Winner of Stanford and UVA. They are playing right now. Its tomorrow at 9.30 I believe

Winner of Stanford and UVA. They are playing right now. Its tomorrow at 9.30 I believe

 

Thanks.

Refs looked like they were calling their first varsity high school game. Quick fouls whistled on UK, and a lot of hacking and pushing by Cleveland State that went uncalled. That's what led to the elbow from Cousins. That would never have happened if the ref had called the earlier foul on the guy who pushed Cousins in the back, which by the way is not the most intelligent thing to do to a 6'11, 280 pound man.:eek:

Sloppy, indeed. However, dont forget that they are starting 3 freshmen and a sophomore.

 

They are young and probably wont be hitting their stride until midway through the conference schedule. I'd say about last week of January, they will really explode.

Refs looked like they were calling their first varsity high school game. Quick fouls whistled on UK, and a lot of hacking and pushing by Cleveland State that went uncalled. That's what led to the elbow from Cousins. That would never have happened if the ref had called the earlier foul on the guy who pushed Cousins in the back, which by the way is not the most intelligent thing to do to a 6'11, 280 pound man.:eek:

 

I liked the commentator saying Cleveland's shove was "incidental."

Refs looked like they were calling their first varsity high school game. Quick fouls whistled on UK, and a lot of hacking and pushing by Cleveland State that went uncalled. That's what led to the elbow from Cousins. That would never have happened if the ref had called the earlier foul on the guy who pushed Cousins in the back, which by the way is not the most intelligent thing to do to a 6'11, 280 pound man.:eek:

 

I agree on the no call on the player that pushed Cousins beofre the elbow. BTW, that looked more like Cousins was swatting a fly rather than throwing an elbow :lol:. All joking aside, Cousins has to have more control.

 

As for the game, give the commentators a break guys :ohbrother:, they were just going for extra credit in their "intro to broadcasting" class, which btw they didn't get the extra 10 points :D.

That floor was a danger to players, imo a complete embarrassment. I just hope that we get away from tommorrow night without getting someone sriously injured on that thing. When growing up and playing at home, my gravel driveway was in better condition.

Yes, this team has a long way to go and I don't think that anyone would argue that. I also don't think there is anyone here that doesn't believe that we will get there. Like Coach Cal said.....when these guys learn to play as a team...as one, then they will be special. There was a period of time in the 2nd half when hey showed signs of how good they can/will be.

 

I just hope that all can just stay away from all the bashing but then again, we are talking about U.K. fans......who am I kidding. :lol:

I didn't like the bow thrown by Cousins, totally uncalled for. He's lucky he didn't get tossed. Sure he was tossed to the ground and took a shiver to the back but at some point you have to say "scoreboard" to make your point.

 

This team is a long way from being complete but I'll take this win over a loss to GW or VMI. The talent is there and they seem to be very unselfish but some of the turnovers are just youthful errors.

What's up with Dodson and Liggins; neither has played in the last several games if I'm not mistaken? I had heard they were in "Cal's doghouse", but that would normally be a game or two I'd think? Have I missed some kind of announcement, or is Cal keeping this one close to the vest?

I'm not sure what the worst part of the game was. Lots of things in serious contention: the level of play, the officials, the floor, the mop boys, the commentators, the production crew.

 

Listed in order...(1) being the worst (all were terrible)

 

1.) The Floor

2.) Production crew (but then again, there is not a lot of place to put cameras in a match box)

3.) Commentators (see my post above:D)

4.) Officials

 

(the level of play was imo caused in part by any and/or all of the above)

What's up with Dodson and Liggins; neither has played in the last several games if I'm not mistaken? I had heard they were in "Cal's doghouse", but that would normally be a game or two I'd think? Have I missed some kind of announcement, or is Cal keeping this one close to the vest?

 

No sure :idunno:. I know that he hasn't been pleased with Liggins at all .....attitude.(I don't believe that Liggins hasn't gotten in a game yet)

Dodson must not be playing hard in practice, Cal as stated that will get a player a seat on the pines.

I didn't like the bow thrown by Cousins, totally uncalled for. He's lucky he didn't get tossed. Sure he was tossed to the ground and took a shiver to the back but at some point you have to say "scoreboard" to make your point.

 

This team is a long way from being complete but I'll take this win over a loss to GW or VMI. The talent is there and they seem to be very unselfish but some of the turnovers are just youthful errors.

 

:thumb: and :thumb:.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.