Eddie Ford KY Hoopfest

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shining Stars Blue 68-63 in their silver bracket sweet sixteen game. Play Florida Future tonight in the quarterfinals.

Shining Stars Jackson lost by about 18 to Michigan Mustangs in the sweet sixteen of the gold bracket.

Shining Stars McFarland beat Wisconsin Playground Warriors by 5 in the sweet sixteen of the gold bracket and are now playing Michigan Mustangs.

Shining Stars Black are into the quarterfinals of the gold bracket.

How are the Shining Stars 16's doing? Who have they played?

How are the Shining Stars 16's doing? Who have they played?

Shining Star Pittman is still in it, played Shining Star Moman today to move to final 8 in the gold bracket. They play Legion tomorrow. Legion beat Charlotte Court by 2 to advance in a real close one.

Saw that the NK Bulldogs beat a Shining Star team in the silver bracket I believe.

Shining Star-Jackson beat Common Bond (MI) in the first round of Gold Bracket play and were eliminated by MI Mustangs in the 2nd round ending the tournament 4-1. They start play in the "Best of the Midwest" in Fishers IN. on Monday.

I saw a close one today between IN Elite One and Team Takeover from Canada. Team Takeover one by two at the buzzer. It was a good game. Shining Stars Pittman put a hurt on Legion???? in the gold bracket. I also saw that NKY Bulldogs were up by ten or eleven over Club Ohio when I left.

What a start to the evaluation period! If you didn't get to see any AAU action in Cincy or Lou or IN, you missed out. This week is Jam Fest in WV, Peach Jam in SC and Battle at the Bluff in Memphis. The following week is AAU Showcase in Orlando followed by AAU Nationals as well as Adidas Showcase in Vegas and LA.

The Ice have added a G and a C for this stretch and should be ready for AAU Nationals.

Good luck to all. There is also some talk that KY might be poised to create some AAU powerhouses like Indy Elite offers. It will be interesting to see what develops between now and next summer in the KY AAU world.

What a start to the evaluation period! If you didn't get to see any AAU action in Cincy or Lou or IN, you missed out. This week is Jam Fest in WV, Peach Jam in SC and Battle at the Bluff in Memphis. The following week is AAU Showcase in Orlando followed by AAU Nationals as well as Adidas Showcase in Vegas and LA.

The Ice have added a G and a C for this stretch and should be ready for AAU Nationals.

Good luck to all. There is also some talk that KY might be poised to create some AAU powerhouses like Indy Elite offers. It will be interesting to see what develops between now and next summer in the KY AAU world.

I have heard this as well. I think KY has some really good stuff to offer right now (DSAS, Shining Stars, etc.), but I dont know how well these teams are known nationally (Like an Indy Elite organization). I have heard, and this may just be rumor, that there is going to be another basketball organization, or assembly of teams, starting up over the off-season and coming into next summer. I have heard its in the beginning stages and not much else was said. If this turns out to be the case, it would be great if the state of KY had a few fantastic organizations with players that can prove themselves and compete on a national level. After watching many games at the Adidas It Takes 5ive tournament and the Eddie Ford HoopFest, I thought all the KY teams showed pretty well.

Keep up the great work players and coaches. We love our KY basketball.

There was a Shining Stars 16's in the Gold Bracket that I had a chance to see beat "Legion" today in the elite 8 of that bracket. Im not sure who the coach is, or if they are blue or white or any color, but I know that Scott Schuette (LexCatch), Jordan Gilbert (Mason County) and Treg Setty (Mason County) played on the team.

Does anyone know how they finished?

I have heard, and this may just be rumor, that there is going to be another basketball organization, or assembly of teams, starting up over the off-season and coming into next summer. I have heard its in the beginning stages and not much else was said.

:sssh::sssh::D

I also saw that NKY Bulldogs were up by ten or eleven over Club Ohio when I left.

The NKY Bulldogs eventually lost this game by 11. They came into the tournament short handed and lost two palyers to injury in that game. They finished with six players.

There was a Shining Stars 16's in the Gold Bracket that I had a chance to see beat "Legion" today in the elite 8 of that bracket. Im not sure who the coach is, or if they are blue or white or any color, but I know that Scott Schuette (LexCatch), Jordan Gilbert (Mason County) and Treg Setty (Mason County) played on the team.

Does anyone know how they finished?

Wouldn't that be the same Shining Star Pittman team that has played together all season. I think the only addition would have been Setty from Mason County?