The Future of Greenup County Football

PureFan

Balanced, he likes to run and pass... He also wants to be involved in the program from K-12, all the way through, he is fired up about GCHS, I can tell you that..
I will be more than happy if we get a coach who pays attention or even takes over the JFL. There is a ton of talent coming up. My 4th grade team is the only team I have had that is as good as the current sophomores were at that age. To be honest they might be better.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be more than happy if we get a coach who pays attention or even takes over the JFL. There is a ton of talent coming up. My 4th grade team is the only team I have had that is as good as the current sophomores were at that age. To be honest they might be better.

That is exciting, just gave me chill bumps...

He wants to be totally involved and I know that is what Matt and Chris are looking for in the coach we hire.

I hope they make the right choice. This is alot of pressure on them, but I think they both realize how important this decision is.

You are right Coupon, they have a lot of pressure on them and they do realize how important of a decision they have and what it is going to do to the future of GCHS football.

I have faith in Matt and Chris and I mean that, I have had several good discussions with them both and they really want to bring the best person in for our program.

You are right Coupon, they have a lot of pressure on them and they do realize how important of a decision they have and what it is going to do to the future of GCHS football.

I have faith in Matt and Chris and I mean that, I have had several good discussions with them both and they really want to bring the best person in for our program.

I cant wait to watch the boys I have coached bring this program back to glory. Its funny, but when I watch those kids I am like a proud parent.:lol:

I cant wait to watch the boys I have coached bring this program back to glory. Its funny, but when I watch those kids I am like a proud parent.:lol:

You and your co-coach have done an awesome job with our young men.

What is the previous glory for Greenup Co football? I don't know anything about the program, so I am just inquiring to see about previous records, championships, etc.

Why is there pressure?

Are you kidding?

Pressure to hire the right person that is going to bring GCHS football to where it needs to be, pressure to make sure our kids get the best person to lead them not only in football but in life, pressure of all the past issues of the program and not wanting to repeat or get back into all of that political mess, pressure of everyone in our county and within the state and tri-state that is watching the program to see which way we are going to go with a coach, are we really going to make a difference or is it going to be the same ol GCHS political garbage that has tainted the program currently...

I would say that is enough pressure for anyone, what you say Coupon?